• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i have been through all of the other methods on this website but the problem is they require you to have money or accessories that i don't possess. i also live in a family so there are a lot of things i can't really do. although i have a room to myself and maybe i can have days when no one's home for like hours. all i need is a method, a fuckin' method that would end it painlessly. i can't really hang myself since i don't have the rope or shit, neither do i know a place to hang it at..so maybe something like a medicinal overdose from what we have at home ? suggest me something i can do with the appliances at home .
thank you

B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
Hi there,

I'm sorry you are suffering to the point to wanting to ctb, and that you are struggling to find a method. I'll give you the threads for suicide ressources since we cannot tell you which method you should use, it has to be your choice and your choice alone.

But I would heavily advise not to OD, as it's just dangerous and rarely successful and can cause a lot of damage, as explained here.

Reactions: worthIess and lolfuturecorpsev2
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
it's not easy...why do you ask for that? there's plenty of information here and a lot of kind people that will clear up some doubts but...you should analyze your situation and make plans...sorry but there's no magic solution for your particular case.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Hi there,

I'm sorry you are suffering to the point to wanting to ctb, and that you are struggling to find a method. I'll give you the threads for suicide ressources since we cannot tell you which method you should use, it has to be your choice and your choice alone.

But I would heavily advise not to OD, as it's just dangerous and rarely successful and can cause a lot of damage, as explained here.

thank youu for replying. well it's a bummer i can't resort to drug poisoning anymore, either way i'd just look more hoping to find some solution to it all. appreciate the help mate
it's not easy...why do you ask for that? there's plenty of information here and a lot of kind people that will clear up some doubts but...you should analyze your situation and make plans...sorry but there's no magic solution for your particular case.
ouch! well that's the whole point of people asking for painless methods isn't it sweetheart? - an easy way to go out. idk about you but i carry enough pain already to have a really fucked up state of mind, so i am sorry if my language didn't seem so appropriate to you but my intentions were the same as anybody else here. thanks for replying tho~

B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
well that's the whole point of people asking for painless methods isn't it sweetheart?
It is stated in the rules, so don't be condescending.

• Encourage acts, ask for encouragement, or help anyone commit any acts.
    • Do not encourage, suggest, manipulate, coerce, or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide factual information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
It is stated in the rules, so don't be condescending.
but i am not, am i? it's clear that you state the methods if you have it and i would be the one to choose from all the listed methods or make my decision, wtv be it. but here they're, with a reply like that..that neither helps nor makes one feel good. u see who's condescending now ?

P.S. although, nor do i wish to be rude neither are my intentions to hurt anyone's sentiments.

B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
I've provided you the link to the ressources, and get you to remember the rules so you'd understand Anri's answer, that's all I'm doing. Good luck.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
I've provided you the link to the ressources, and get you to remember the rules so you'd understand Anri's answer, that's all I'm doing. Good luck.
appreciate man, honestly.

Reactions: boddibo
L

lolfuturecorpsev2

Nov 23, 2023
Is there a resource showing which methods are available in which area? I am located in California and would like to learn more about the resources available to me here. So far I am interested in SN and firearms. Oh, how I wish to be living in Texas right now for their ease of firearm ownership.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand your frustrations, I also feel trapped here and it's horrible to me how we cannot just have the option to easily cease existing in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Buh-bye!