• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I always thought something was incredibly wrong with me and that I wasn't able to push myself to the limit like others do. But I realized that it's really because I was pushing my limits. I realized after taking saffron and rosemary tablets (btw, I am not selling them—you can find them on Amazon easily), my mental health drastically improved but surprisingly also a lot of other things such as my skin and severe tension headaches. Severe tension headaches were making it impossible to work before and made me fall into a relapse. I tried everything to stop it: drinking water, sleep, off screens, eating healthy, etc. Screens didn't even make sense because I constantly use them when I'm on relapse. But it's because it was because of my stress and brain and body being so severe. I've realized like.. if your life has felt fucking garbage for years, it's because your brain is wacko as a result of genetics and your experiences. I always wanted to heal 100% on my own, but find yourself a medication whether it's synthetic or natural (saffron and rosemary are natural and what I'm using but you guys find the solution). This will be a sign for someone: stop trying to persist through depression raw if you're struggling like crazy and aren't using meds. That's it.

Reactions: Grimpoteuthis and Kavka
K

Kavka

Student
Jun 11, 2024
I know you're not actually selling it, but you are selling it!

Did you notice the effects of saffron immediately (i.e. within a few days) or did it take you longer to notice its effects, similar to conventional SSRIs?

I'm considering getting it, but I'd prefer to skip a day occasionally so it doesn't interfere with psychedelics. The studies I've read on saffron haven't looked at the optimal dose and exact mechanism yet, so any anecdotal experience is welcome.

Also, thank you for taking the time to come back and post a positive update. It's good to see that sometimes things can change for the better.

Reactions: pilotviolin
FlufflesAway

FlufflesAway

Jul 31, 2024
Could you please provide some more information about your usage of saffron and rosemary? I assume different manufacturers have wildly different quantities of these particular extracts, so "two tablets" may not be equivocal to another two. What is the exact dosage you're taking?

I've brought some saffron tablets claiming to contain 15mg of crocus sativus. I plan on taking two daily. Today has been the first day. (I've also started taking vitamin D3 supplements, as blood work has consistently shown a deficiency in vitamin D.)

Readers should be aware I'm also taking psych. prescribed medications too. Any improvement in my mood cannot be solely attributed to saffron.

I agree with OP's opinion that depression should not be tolerated for the sake of "self reliance". Medication has helped me, though it feels sporadic and temporary. Medicine attempts to facilitate our bodies natural healing abilities. Don't shy away from it, but don't ignore your body either. I feel pretty confidant in saying that psychiatrists and GPs often just throw 'random' things at you, and some of them may be injurious...

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
So, I take 400 mg of rosemary leaf in a pill daily. I also take 90 mg of Saffron Extract, also in pill form (Std. to 0.3% Safranal; Whole plant). I bought the pills off of Amazon. I hope that helps! Just make sure to read into your body and see if it is the right choice for you. I'm not a medical professional but was just saying my experience and what has been helping me.
I know you're not actually selling it, but you are selling it!

Did you notice the effects of saffron immediately (i.e. within a few days) or did it take you longer to notice its effects, similar to conventional SSRIs?

I'm considering getting it, but I'd prefer to skip a day occasionally so it doesn't interfere with psychedelics. The studies I've read on saffron haven't looked at the optimal dose and exact mechanism yet, so any anecdotal experience is welcome.

Also, thank you for taking the time to come back and post a positive update. It's good to see that sometimes things can change for the better.
So, I feel an effect definitely in about 30 minutes, and I'd say it lasts for 48 hours, but it's a lot lighter after the 24 hour mark, so I take it daily.

I definitely am going to be finding a solution in regards to meds. I am sick and tired--and I mean sick and tired--of rawdogging my depression and anxiety as I have done my entire life. There is hope. We just need to keep searching until we find a med that works for us. Sometimes your body and brain is so broken and needs that extra support. We can find hope. We just need to keep searching.

Last edited:
K

Kavka

Student
Jun 11, 2024
So, I take 400 mg of rosemary leaf in a pill daily. I also take 90 mg of Saffron Extract, also in pill form (Std. to 0.3% Safranal; Whole plant). I bought the pills off of Amazon. I hope that helps! Just make sure to read into your body and see if it is the right choice for you. I'm not a medical professional but was just saying my experience and what has been helping me.

So, I feel an effect definitely in about 30 minutes, and I'd say it lasts for 48 hours, but it's a lot lighter after the 24 hour mark, so I take it daily.

I definitely am going to be finding a solution in regards to meds. I am sick and tired--and I mean sick and tired--of rawdogging my depression and anxiety as I have done my entire life. There is hope. We just need to keep searching until we find a med that works for us. Sometimes your body and brain is so broken and needs that extra support. We can find hope. We just need to keep searching.
Thank you so much! I bought a bottle yesterday. I was lucky enough to find one with Affron®, which is also used in some trials, so if it doesn't work it's not because of the quality.

I also agree with you that there is no reason not to include a biological approach in dealing with depression. Ultimately, your brain (and your nervous system in general) are physiological parts of your body like any other.

Reactions: etherealgoddess