• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yoko26

Nov 9, 2019
Hi everyone!

As you may have read in previous threads, the reason why I'm planning to CTB is the loss of my newlywed husband aged only 32 in a terrible car accident.

It was shocking and this pain is unbearable I want to die every single day when I go to sleep my biggest desire is to pass from a heart attack when sleeping I wish there was a way to provoke it, I'm just resisting because of all the legal issues I have to solve for him but I just don't want to keep living without him ...how people can dare to say I should forget him, let him go and re marry someone else just because I'm so young!? I had the ONE! Why would I be happy with someone else?!

Well... I have to say listening to stories of many of you guys that opened your hearts in the same situation has been such a big help for me talking with people that feel exactly the same and that just as I feel, most of you guys only want to CTB to reach your love wherever he/she is. I'm planning for N but it has been very hard to get it where I live.

I was wondering if we can make a smaller group to chat with all of us passing through the same loss of our husbands/wives/boyfriends/partners?
Just like a smaller chat group or a mega thread so we can communicate more and feel less lonely and broken?
Thank you all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, Flume, forever21 and 8 others
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
I'm not a window, but I'm a grieving mother who lost a toddler. My baby die when he was almost 2 years old. Next month is his one year death anniversary.
I'm in a deep depression since my baby died, and the day of my baby death anniversary will be my CTB day, at least I can have the same death anniversary as my baby.
And no more grief once I die, eternal nothingness blackness is great to me. At least I don't have to remember about the death of my son.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pan, Epsilon0, Pricelessadvice and 10 others
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm not sure. I wonder if there is a way to do a group chat.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I am so sorry for your loss @Yoko26 .
I know the pain this brings.
We are here for you.
Feel free to pm me.I lost my beautiful husband too.x

• Hugs
Reactions: Flume, OreoWellington, Yoko26 and 1 other person
Y

Yoko26

Nov 9, 2019
I'm not a window, but I'm a grieving mother who lost a toddler. My baby die when he was almost 2 years old. Next month is his one year death anniversary.
I'm in a deep depression since my baby died, and the day of my baby death anniversary will be my CTB day, at least I can have the same death anniversary as my baby.
And no more grief once I die, eternal nothingness blackness is great to me. At least I don't have to remember about the death of my son.
Omg! I don't have words to express how sorry I feel for you! If I feel this pain I can imagine you!

Y

Yoko26

Nov 9, 2019
We are here for you.
We are here for you.
We've done a group my dear, I tried to PM you :)

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
You can always start a thread on the subject.

M

Mace66

Jan 3, 2020
I just lost my wife after 31 years. I want to CTB with someone else ASAP. I live in Minneapolis Minnesota

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I just lost my wife after 31 years. I want to CTB with someone else ASAP. I live in Minneapolis Minnesota
I lost my dear wife of 25 plus years a year ago last December. Caring for her (she suffered from anorexia). gave my life meaning and purpose. She was so sick but so easy to please. Since then, my home is a mess and my life similarly so. I want to ctb with someone but I live in Massachusetts but have a large home that would guarantee privacy. At the same time, I would either want to ctb using fentenyl, a gun, or full suspension. In mass. the local sheriff is granted full discretionary authority as to gun ownership and fentenyl is unavailable to me. Nevertheless, I want out; hanging seems the way to go. At least with a comrade enduring similar loss, we have a great deal in common. You are welcome to join me in my home to ctb with someone who at least understands. Do you own a gun? Let's do this!