TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
In many of my previous threads, I have talked about the importance of hugs and why I place such high value on them.

Why I love hugs and why they are important for me.

Why half-hugs (half-hearted, half-assed attempts at affection) are insincere and suck.

In one other thread, I explained how I fought a war due to pro-lifers bullshitting on me and the lack of hugs.

In this video below, it shows about the importance of hugs once more:

So yeah, to hell with the people IRL who tell me like hugs and physical affection isn't important or try to dismiss, gaslight, and shame me for wanting hugs and what not. Also stupid therapist from 2018 who said that hugs weren't important and gaslighted me for wanting physical affection and then decide to tell me that I'm just lonely and other bullshit! :angry: Anyways rant aside, so long story short, I like physical affection and during this pandemic, it won't be until the pandemic is over and even then, there is a possibility that the hugging culture may diminish or be a thing of the past (which I really hope not). Thus if so, it's just one more reason for my wanting to CTB on top of all current existing reasons.

• Hugs
Reactions: kyle, KiraLittleOwl, terry_a_davis and 1 other person
deadpixels

deadpixels

Student
May 2, 2020
I think I never hugged someone that isn't in my immediate family in all my life, how is it like?

• Hugs
Reactions: KiraLittleOwl and terry_a_davis
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Hugs are very intimate and I don't like hugging people I don't feel a strong affinity for, but yes. Physical touch is essential. Another reason against all this crap.

• Hugs
Reactions: KiraLittleOwl
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
@deadpixels Well, what I could say is that depending on how they hug me, some people give good hugs while others give bad hugs (half hearted ones or insincere ones).

@FusRohDracarys I see, fair enough. Also I'm glad you agree with me that physical touch is essential for human beings.

• Hugs
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I love hugs but only when I am super comfortable with the person

Reactions: FusRohDracarys
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I think I never hugged someone that isn't in my immediate family in all my life, how is it like?
Just like hugging your family really if it's someone you care about like a partner. Even hugs from people i don't know much feel nice to me.
I should hug more but i feel a bit cringey about showing affection.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Nothing feels better tham a hug where you just sink into the other person and immerse yourself in them. Just feels so pure and good. If anyone tells you physical affection isn't needed, they're bullshitting.

• Hugs
kyle

kyle

Sleeping away all my problems
May 3, 2020
I hug my family, yes. I cannot hug my kids or teens from the outpatient center I work for because it's clarified as a boundary issue. I feel bad when they ask for a hug and I can't give them one and it just upsets them.