AngelicGirl

AngelicGirl

Jun 15, 2023
Id say roughly the majority people are conflict-averse. That's not to say everyone is conflict-averse, just that most people are. Generally we shy away from saying things we know would get us shamed from the group; because at the end of the day humans are social animals and most of them arent concerned about challenging our beliefs or other people views; we just wanna be accepted and feel included. So we say whatever the group wants to hear to earn social credit. while this is good for social harmony, its not good when it comes to getting a better mutual understanding of eachother or the world. Any efforts to enact world peace have been futile because humans have not yet learned to not antagonize eachother yet based on conflicting beliefs. we must learn to enjoy challenging our own beliefs. we must learn that it is okay to be wrong and be humble. Hopefully one day, i will get there.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim, Duochrome-Seahorse and 2 others
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
True I noticed this a lot when I think of school. The most popular kids were always so boring, rude, or annoying. I never understood how they become popular to begin with.

Reactions: divinemistress36