• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

matheus

matheus

Jul 16, 2024
In a death due to being run over by a train directly to the skull and jumping from a very tall building, which would bring a quicker and more painless death? (and yes, I know that both ethically would be bad for anyone cleaning up the mess) ps: used translate

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
If we assume the train decapitates your head clean off, and the jumping results in your head hitting the ground directly from enough height, it would be about the same. Your brain would physically cease functioning within a second or two. But the decapitation by train might take slightly longer assuming it cut your neck rather than crushed your skull (since being cut off from the heart and lungs results in hypoxia), while smashing into the ground results in all cognitive functioning ceasing immediately. If your brain stem and thalamus survives the impact of hitting the ground from a jump, you may be conscious for a little while just like with the train decapitation though.

Last edited:
Reactions: matheus
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
I wouldn't do either but if I had to pick, I'd for sure go train.
Jumping:
  • Risk of tumbling during free fall, re-positioning the body to feet-first rather than head-first
  • Risk of intervention (roof access, good Samaritans below and above)
  • Risk of environment below changing during attempt, especially in urban area (cars or people, killing bystanders, concrete becoming more shock-absorptive metal slightly increases chances of survival)
  • Risk of environment below impeding death (impalement on an otherwise unseen obstacle would lead to a considerably slower death)
  • Time spent free-falling may in itself could be considered painful
  • Messy but can be somewhat contained depending on the area done in
  • Time: relatively quick. If unseen, SI can be handled on your own clock and then it's a matter of seconds when you've jumped, granted you jumped high enough to cause fatal injuries.
Train:
  • High lethality if done correctly (positioning neck over track etc)
  • Train cannot be stopped easily/long break distance, reducing intervention risk
  • Minimal risk of killing any bystanders (just mentally scarring them, I guess)
  • Messy for everyone involved (especially so if you just straight up jump full body in front of one)
  • Time: complicated. Trains have differing frequencies depending where you are, or a station vs just a random line. They are also protected by trespassing laws. Once you do it though, I imagine it's lights out pretty quickly unless you fuck it up.
Hope that helps

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: matheus
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
I tried with a train and failed. The SI was too strong. The rails felt like they were red hot because of vibration and the noise was overwhelming.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bakedaz_jr, divinemistress36, toms_space_station and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think your best shot at a train ctb would certainly be at night, and in a remote area. You really need to start with a stopped train. Eventually, that train is going to start moving again. It shouldn't make any difference which railcar you choose. I'd choose one away from the engine though. Neck right on the track in front of a wheel. I don't think I could go by this method, though, not because of potentially traumatizing anyone, but just because it gives me the "heebie-jeebies" thinking about it.

B

bakedaz_jr

Sep 16, 2022
I tried with a train and failed. The SI was too strong. The rails felt like they were red hot because of vibration and the noise was overwhelming.
I certainly agree with this. I had a very similar experience, the rails were hot and vibrating, the train driver was honking the horn non-stop and I just closed my eyes and waited for the impact, but then all of sudden I was thrown off the tracks into a fence (most likely SI and probably also that I did not take into account the pressure wave that tries to blow you away as the train get closer to you)

Reactions: blacksand