RedLightMoments

RedLightMoments

Aug 24, 2023
I'm not gonna lie a big reason I want to be CTB is because of futures that will never happen. Whether its having a stable family or a relationship that didnt work out I just can't take it anymore. I hate the situation I'm in and I cant change it because the past has already happened and makes me know more pain is to come in the future. I just want out of this stupid cycle of pain I don't even enjoy good times anymore even when I'm having fun I can only think about ending it all because I know that pain is in the near future. I just need to try one more time and secure N and I can finally have this be over. One last quest and I can be free.

• Hugs
Reactions: bloodblacknothing, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you won't be able to get N unless your willing to travel to mexico

RedLightMoments

RedLightMoments

Aug 24, 2023
the vast majority of N websites are scam so be careful
yeah im still vetting it but this site has been used to order other non related substances and my friend has never had a problem

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to be free, existing really can be so dreadful and tiring. It's well known on here that there's no reliable online source to order N but anyway best wishes, I hate how such a peaceful way to cease existing is inaccessible.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I feel the same way as you, I'm hopeless regarding the future and I don't see anything good happening to me. All I know that I'll do is ctb, its my only goal.

Also, I saw that you said you had a potential source for N, if its an online source then its definitely not legit, you'll have to be willing to travel if you want to have a good source. Sorry.

RedLightMoments

RedLightMoments

Aug 24, 2023
I feel the same way as you, I'm hopeless regarding the future and I don't see anything good happening to me. All I know that I'll do is ctb, its my only goal.

Also, I saw that you said you had a potential source for N, if its an online source then its definitely not legit, you'll have to be willing to travel if you want to have a good source. Sorry.
Mine is a darkweb market place I am into cybersecurity and got the website from another security friend

Reactions: アホペンギン
P

prezmyl

Aug 4, 2023
for me it is also these retraumatized repetitive moments of past decisions that already happened many years ago, but recent events reveals, how close I had been to getting the right choice made in any from the chains of decisions that would have not put me through another 6 year circle of extreme suffering and I would have been getting proper helped just back then and thus I would have been still quite young, had a path of recovery and closest person still with me. It is like a vortex. Now I can have lessons learnt and have a path to recovery, but it is just way too late, too painful, too hateful that I made not the right ones again.

For me it feels like a life is giving me the lessons, but they are no way free or easy, they can be way too hard to even survive for some people. I wished I had less challenging life for those lessons that I made even incredibly harder melted them together into one big agony. maybe the next one or non one.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten