• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
I am looking for a friend to talk to while I CTB with DDMP/A (Medical Aid in Dying). Would you be interested to be my friend in the last moments of my life? I CTB because I am brain damaged and body damaged by deadly psychiatric drugs that I have been - in vain- denouncing to health authorities for years. Long story short, I wrote a few pamphlets against psychiatry like the one attached and it got me arrested by the French police, detained in a psychiatry hospital for months and poisoned with the very same drugs that I have been denouncing to health authorities for years. I have now permanent brain damage, I was force sterilized by psychiatrists and my gut is severely damaged. I have nothing else to live for and life has no more meaning for me. I feel a lot of anger, frustration and disgust from what happened, but there is no way for me to heal from what happened. Hence CTB is the only option left to me. I plan to do DDMP/A mix and I should fall asleep within 10 minutes and die in the 5 to 40 hours range. I don't have anyone, no friend or family member, who could cope with assisting at my CTB. If interested, I can tell you more about me and my plans. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• 4 Presentation For Elon Musk - Carton Box.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
Hello !
are you French ?
If yes , i am French too and you can send me pm message

plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
je suis française aussi , je peux etre votre ami :)

plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
Je vous ai envoyé un message privé