• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

noxxii

noxxii

Apr 14, 2022
Hello everyone, I am considering a method with SN, but there are a couple of questions
I'm sorry if they've already been asked.
1) Should I starve on the day of death? Do I have to not eat anything at all all day? Or can I, for example, eat in the morning and in the afternoon, and not eat in the evening? (I want to do it at night)
2) Can I make any sounds after taking SN? I ask because I don't live alone and I'm afraid that my grandmother will hear something, call an ambulance and eventually they will pump me out
3) Is there a chance that I won't lose consciousness (+ provided that I don't vomit)? I plan to use 20 grams per 50 ml, my weight is 45 kilograms. Have there been cases when people did not lose consciousness and painfully died with SN?
4) I have a sick stomach and small intestine. They are constantly hurting. If I have vomiting (I will drink antiemetic - domperidone), what should I do? Drink another dose of 50 ml with 20 grams? Or drink less? I'm afraid that if I drink the same amount after vomiting, and vomit less than the entire dose of SN, then it will be too much dose and I will vomit again.
5) Imagine I was vomiting, I drank another dose. And then I vomited again - so this method does not suit me, right? What should I do then? How to clean the body from SN in this case?
6) After taking SN, will it be possible to drink water or is it better not to?
7) I take antidepressants - Trittico (Trazodone) before going to bed (2/3 tablets). Is it worth drinking them on this day too? Can they somehow negatively affect the assimilation of SN?
---
(Of course, I'd rather use N, but you can't get it in Russia, especially now during the war)
It seems that this is all, thank you very much in advance to those who will answer me. My biggest fear is not to lose consciousness and suffer from pain and suffocation AND I fear that I will vomit.
I am very glad that I found this site, because before that I was completely lost and did not know what method to use to make it really work. I've already had a failed suicide attempt, and I don't want it to happen again.

Reactions: Glowarm
GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
I have been researching for a few weeks and I have started to source all of my stuff for this method so I will tell you what I have picked up

1) According to Stan's Guide on the forum they recommend a fast before you take the SN for about 8 hours or so (so if you are taking the SN at midnight for example you only need to start fasting at 4pm), but it also says that if you feel and know your stomach will be empty after four hours (or any amount of time) that works too. I personally plan on giving myself 12 hours on the day and eating certain foods on the days leading up to the SN because I know that is what is needed to make sure I have an empty stomach when taking the dose. So I would recommend fast how you see fit to meet this criteria

2) The most common side effects are nausea, tachycardia, heavy breathing, dizzy and drowsy, and unconsciousness of course, so assuming you are asking if you will make sounds it depends on what side effects you get. I read some experiences from other users on the site and there were a variety of outcomes. Some people vomited with or without antiemetics, others didn't, some got dizzy and lied in bed to avoid disturbance. One person talked about passing out and the sound of the fall/scrambling alerted a hotel guest that called on them and thwarted the attempt. And there were other outcomes as well.
My advice (which I am doing as well because I don't live alone) is to pick the time you least likely will be heard and if you do have any of the louder side effects prep to deal with them in a way that isn't suspicious or away from ear shot. I know personally I can deal with most sounds from the list of possibilities no problem simply by hiding in the corner of my bed muffled during the night. But, if I do vomit, I have a lot of food sensitivities so I can just pretend it is that and it won't cause any suspicion. However, if you have the opportunity to be alone for 4 hours Stan's guide sites that should be good enough.

3) From everything I have read so far, there wasn't a single person that didn't pass out/wasn't close to passing out unless they got found or called help. With the exception of one person because he had way too much water with it. So based of your dose and size and if you absorb the SN my guess is you will pass out and not be stuck suffering for hours.

4) I am not sure about this, I haven't finished going through peoples accounts but from what I have read so far there were times where people took a second dose after vomiting (they didn't specify changing it) and passed out after. From my current knowledge I just plan on taking a second dose as usual because the more I give it a second shot the more likely I am able to absorb the SN fast enough to not vomit and instead pass out first

5) I know there were people who failed the attempt (either by calling for help or vomiting) and they just felt really shitty for some time after and considered making a second attempt despite that failure. However, people faired better if they went to the hospital to be properly treated as to make the full recovery before the second attempt which I would recommend you do the same in this case if it doesn't go well. That way if you do want to make the second go you know you are fit for it. If not, feel free to pick another method because ideally the hospital gave you a full recovery to be fit for anything else.

6) I would not drink water after because like I mentioned earlier, having way too much water botched an attempt. Also, the water from what I can tell is there to make the ingestion of the SN more practical, not because it helps the SN be absorbed in any way. So taking more might just interfere with your body taking in the SN effectively.

7) In Stan's guide he mentions to use a drug interaction tracker to make sure the drugs your are taking don't have an adverse effect to the rest of the process and make it more dangerous. I don't know how your prescription would react personally so I would look that up. As for affecting the SN I am not sure either, sorry. Personally I am avoiding taking any other drugs/medicine that day just to avoid unwanted variables.

Anyways, to anyone reading if I got any information wrong PLEASE correct me and if my answers are confusing or are addressing the wrong thing please let me know and I will clarify. Lastly for @noxxii I can't remember what thread it was but someone did a massive google docs compilation of peoples attempts on the forum and I highly recommend you read it (I am not done going through it but I have picked up a lot of knowledge from there) as well as reviewing Stan's guide and the discussion around that as well.

Reactions: NoahJuan, Glowarm, noxxii and 2 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Can you rent a car and use it in there to avoid the family

Reactions: GongLiFang
W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
I have been researching for a few weeks and I have started to source all of my stuff for this method so I will tell you what I have picked up

1) According to Stan's Guide on the forum they recommend a fast before you take the SN for about 8 hours or so (so if you are taking the SN at midnight for example you only need to start fasting at 4pm), but it also says that if you feel and know your stomach will be empty after four hours (or any amount of time) that works too. I personally plan on giving myself 12 hours on the day and eating certain foods on the days leading up to the SN because I know that is what is needed to make sure I have an empty stomach when taking the dose. So I would recommend fast how you see fit to meet this criteria

2) The most common side effects are nausea, tachycardia, heavy breathing, dizzy and drowsy, and unconsciousness of course, so assuming you are asking if you will make sounds it depends on what side effects you get. I read some experiences from other users on the site and there were a variety of outcomes. Some people vomited with or without antiemetics, others didn't, some got dizzy and lied in bed to avoid disturbance. One person talked about passing out and the sound of the fall/scrambling alerted a hotel guest that called on them and thwarted the attempt. And there were other outcomes as well.
My advice (which I am doing as well because I don't live alone) is to pick the time you least likely will be heard and if you do have any of the louder side effects prep to deal with them in a way that isn't suspicious or away from ear shot. I know personally I can deal with most sounds from the list of possibilities no problem simply by hiding in the corner of my bed muffled during the night. But, if I do vomit, I have a lot of food sensitivities so I can just pretend it is that and it won't cause any suspicion. However, if you have the opportunity to be alone for 4 hours Stan's guide sites that should be good enough.

3) From everything I have read so far, there wasn't a single person that didn't pass out/wasn't close to passing out unless they got found or called help. With the exception of one person because he had way too much water with it. So based of your dose and size and if you absorb the SN my guess is you will pass out and not be stuck suffering for hours.

4) I am not sure about this, I haven't finished going through peoples accounts but from what I have read so far there were times where people took a second dose after vomiting (they didn't specify changing it) and passed out after. From my current knowledge I just plan on taking a second dose as usual because the more I give it a second shot the more likely I am able to absorb the SN fast enough to not vomit and instead pass out first

5) I know there were people who failed the attempt (either by calling for help or vomiting) and they just felt really shitty for some time after and considered making a second attempt despite that failure. However, people faired better if they went to the hospital to be properly treated as to make the full recovery before the second attempt which I would recommend you do the same in this case if it doesn't go well. That way if you do want to make the second go you know you are fit for it. If not, feel free to pick another method because ideally the hospital gave you a full recovery to be fit for anything else.

6) I would not drink water after because like I mentioned earlier, having way too much water botched an attempt. Also, the water from what I can tell is there to make the ingestion of the SN more practical, not because it helps the SN be absorbed in any way. So taking more might just interfere with your body taking in the SN effectively.

7) In Stan's guide he mentions to use a drug interaction tracker to make sure the drugs your are taking don't have an adverse effect to the rest of the process and make it more dangerous. I don't know how your prescription would react personally so I would look that up. As for affecting the SN I am not sure either, sorry. Personally I am avoiding taking any other drugs/medicine that day just to avoid unwanted variables.

Anyways, to anyone reading if I got any information wrong PLEASE correct me and if my answers are confusing or are addressing the wrong thing please let me know and I will clarify. Lastly for @noxxii I can't remember what thread it was but someone did a massive google docs compilation of peoples attempts on the forum and I highly recommend you read it (I am not done going through it but I have picked up a lot of knowledge from there) as well as reviewing Stan's guide and the discussion around that as well.
Great Work! I greatly appreciate your due diligence!

• Hugs
noxxii

noxxii

Apr 14, 2022

thank you very much! you helped me a lot

• Hugs
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022

Thread with the Google doc list:

Thread 'SN attempts: failures / successes - detailed methods and experiences information [google docs]' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

And for #4, my research so far has said to drink another dose if you vomit. I think each dose you will absorb some even if you vomit.

Reactions: GongLiFang and noxxii
noxxii

noxxii

Apr 14, 2022
Thread with the Google doc list:

Thread 'SN attempts: failures / successes - detailed methods and experiences information [google docs]' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

And for #4, my research so far has said to drink another dose if you vomit. I think each dose you will absorb some even if you vomit.
Thank you, I was just looking for this thread

Reactions: Glowarm
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Thank you, I was just looking for this thread
Do note most of these are from 2020. There have been several others that have been successful since then. You will just have to do a lot of searching and find the threads.
I've been here since January and still come across SN goodbye threads sometimes and those people have never been back online. You never know for sure though.

Reactions: GongLiFang and noxxii