• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K bye

K bye

Apr 22, 2020
I'm 90% sure an exit bag is the best way to CTB, but I'm not an expert. I'd like a little bit of guidance before I start making anything. I want to do this as peacefully and effectively as I possibly can.

A few things I want to know beforehand:

1. Is 98% Helium enough to kill me? Helium is my only choice currently, and no manufacturer seems to go higher than 98%. They only specify their purity as 'over 98%', which probably means 98.1.

2. Should I use a CPAP mask or a plastic bag? I can obtain either relatively easily, and I'll be able to dedicate some time to learning how to use them.

3. Are there any good tutorials on how to build/operate the hood? I think I have a decent outline, but better safe than sorry.

4. What's the recommended procure for using my exit bag? Should I start the gas before or after I'm wearing it? Should I sit up straight or lie down? Are there any ideal ways to breathe to ensure I fall asleep?

5. The reviews for the tank say that they were unable to fill the amount of balloons promised on the package. Is this a red flag? The tank says it will fill 50 9 inch latex balloons, with 0.41 cubic meters per tank. Is this enough to do the job correctly?

6. Are there any ways to enhance the gas' effects? Any substances/techniques that'll knock me out quicker?

I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get. You guys seem like a genuinely caring community, and you've been a great help so far. I still have a lot of setup to do for my hood, so I may abandon the idea soon. There's an open rail track 15 minutes away from me, so there's always that.

Here's the aforementioned tank:

itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
I'd recommend the CPAP...and a great sedative. I tried to cbt with helium tanks and a bag, and a tube afixed to the bag. I took a 7 lorazepams ( forget the mg) with alcohol prior, but it wasn't enuf to knock my ass out..I started convulsions wildly...my SI kicked in, I tore off the bag....then I tried to shoot myself with my revolver, blew a hole thru my shower and a few walls....but damn SI. It's a pro-lifers world. No N to be legal..but of course I wish everyone well, going thru this hell..

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Here is a good thread about it. Also search Exit Bag and Inert Gas Megathread by Tired Horse

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-cylinder-regulator-general-refresher-summary.30657/

The author of that post is no longer with us, so don't bother with a PM. RIP, he was wonderful.

Note his cautions about helium and where to get exit bag tutorials. Hope that helps.
I'd recommend the CPAP...and a great sedative. I tried to cbt with helium tanks and a bag, and a tube afixed to the bag. I took a 7 lorazepams ( forget the mg) with alcohol prior, but it wasn't enuf to knock my ass out..I started convulsions wildly...my SI kicked in, I tore off the bag....then I tried to shoot myself with my revolver, blew a hole thru my shower and a few walls....but damn SI. It's a pro-lifers world. No N to be legal..but of course I wish everyone well, going thru this hell..
What % helium was it?
Here is that other megathread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: qwerty32 and GoodPersonEffed
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
I honestly can not recall the percentage. That could very well be the issue...
Here is a good thread about it. Also search Exit Bag and Inert Gas Megathread by Tired Horse

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-cylinder-regulator-general-refresher-summary.30657/

The author of that post is no longer with us, so don't bother with a PM. RIP, he was wonderful.

Note his cautions about helium and where to get exit bag tutorials. Hope that helps.

What % helium was it?
Here is that other megathread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/
I can honestly not recall what the percentage was...best not to do suicide on too any whim..the tanks were from 'party city' I can tell you that...

Last edited:
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Helium tanks are hard to find over 80% these days. Nitrogen is a better choice - food grade is always pure.

itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
Helium tanks are hard to find over 80% these days. Nitrogen is a better choice - food grade is always pure.
True. Helium is also running out world wide! I heard that on the news. I did a helium attempt 7 years back.

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
True. Helium is also running out world wide! I heard that on the news. I did a helium attempt 7 years back.
Huh. That was before they started diluting with 20% oxygen, I think but not sure...

F

frostedreef

Captain Nemo
Feb 21, 2020

I can honestly not recall what the percentage was...best not to do suicide on too any whim..the tanks were from 'party city' I can tell you that...
Party City is definitely not pure.

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Here's the aforementioned tank:
I would be VERY skeptical about that gas being pure, or even 98%, because all balloon helium gas suppliers went to a mixture of 80% helium / 20% air starting back in 2015. There is no need for for pure helium to float balloons, because 80/20 does just fine. Two reasons for the 80/20: helium is now scarce and expensive, and they discovered people were using it to ctb.
Should I use a CPAP mask or a plastic bag?
All of the experts recommend using the plastic bag, it is the only method with proven success.

I recommend reading the two previously mentioned threads (TiredHorse and fightingsouix) in their entirety. Both are full of good info.

Hope you are able to achieve what you are looking for. :heart: :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and K bye