• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Baltazar1713

Mar 25, 2019
What are my options now?

Find a cheap hostil in Europe and order N to there?

Help

siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
Are you open to other CTB methods? You can get a shotgun for half the amount you would pay for N.

OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
Are there post forwarding services from USA to your country? Many US based company's don't sell directly to customers based in foreign locations - An easy solution to this is to use a forwarding service which assigns a US based PO Box and subsequently delivers to your residential address.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Are there post forwarding services from USA to your country? Many US based company's don't sell directly to customers based in foreign locations - An easy solution to this is to use a forwarding service which assigns a US based PO Box and subsequently delivers to your residential address.
Not OP, so I could be wrong about this, but I'm guessing that his issue is strict customs and not A being unwilling to ship N to his country, seeing how I'm not familiar with him refusing to ship to specific countries with the exception of Mexico. In that case it wouldn't make much of a difference since it would still have to pass through inspection. Perhaps they're less thorough about checking packages sent from Europe or the US than those sent from Mexico, but even if that's true, a package with two bottles containing liquids would still arouse suspicion.

B

Baltazar1713

Mar 25, 2019
Are you open to other CTB methods? You can get a shotgun for half the amount you would pay for N.

I'll start experimenting with partial. Don't see myself going with a shotgun

B

Baltazar1713

Mar 25, 2019

Not OP, so I could be wrong about this, but I'm guessing that his issue is strict customs and not A being unwilling to ship N to his country, seeing how I'm not familiar with him refusing to ship to specific countries with the exception of Mexico. In that case it wouldn't make much of a difference since it would still have to pass through inspection. Perhaps they're less thorough about checking packages sent from Europe or the US than those sent from Mexico, but even if that's true, a package with two bottles containing liquids would still arouse suspicion.

I'm not sure tbh why he doesn't deliver. I can't imagine the customs of my country being so vigilant to nembutal. I'm pretty sure people get all sorts of liquids in
Do sodium nitrite.

Would this do?

Last edited: