BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I hope this doesn't come across as bragging. If it does and it makes people feel bad then I apologise.

I've had the opportunity to be intimate with someone this evening, and he really took the time to make sure I was okay and stuff. We were out for drinks and he got me a soft drink to ease me out of my drunkenness. He listened to me talk about this site (although I only mentioned it in passing) and my desire to CTB (again, only a brief mention), and he showed concern but was respectful about it. Might have given me a bit of a pep talk but it wasn't patronising and he held me.

I wish I had this kind of understanding and compassion on a daily basis. It hasn't stopped my desire to CTB but it makes things feel a bit better as you can imagine.

If only it were socially acceptable to cuddle everyone.

Reactions: Emilia, Mugara, Miss clefable and 7 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I feel this way too. Although if I really think about it I would probably only like to cuddle attractive women between the ages of 18 and 40. I'm creepy like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, RM5998 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Clover_

Clover_

Sep 30, 2018
I really do wish that platonic cuddles were more socially acceptable. I have partners to rely on for cuddles and it helps me get though the day but I know so many others who are touch starved who I'd love to be able to help.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals