I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
Just sobbing uncontrollably in my room everyday. Must stay alone. Deleted all my socials. My only close friend who lives far away and is all I've got I can't talk to him last time I did he said you want to be grateful you've got a roof over your head. Family hardly talk to me and seem to make fun when they do. In my city everywhere is closed because of covid and people are more interested in their phones they don't really care about anybody. Can't open up to not a soul because no one gets it. I am feeling so sad around people and alone. No one understands. Just wish this could end. I wish I had the guts to end it soon I hope I can find the courage soon. I don't feel okay with how the world has gone and I'm feeling so paranoid around people. I don't know if anyone else has experienced these sort of feelings before? I'm feeling so incredibly scared and lonely. I don't know what is wrong with me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Insomniac, LittleJem, Rain_Hermit and 5 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
i dont assume anything wrong with you. The world is scary place and life has turned into madness. It is the most unlucky of us that is paying the highest price as a result. I hope you know you are heard and that you are not alone in this

Reactions: VKVK
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I know it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. It is a dreadful feeling when every day just brings pain. I am scared of life, I have so much dread for the future. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
you are not alone. People who assume you are not grateful are annoying. One can be suicidal, sad, and grateful at the same time. I deleted facebook and instagram last month and noone asked about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hi, I'm not much better but I personally cry less on medication. I'm sorry to mention it if you have tried it already, but if you haven't it is worth a shot. I cry all day long and isolate myself without Prozac.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Only thing I'm grateful for is my SN, no cap.

Reactions: Death is beautiful