• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
Does anyone else just go through life saying you're fine because no one really cares or will help? I just feel like I'm screaming inside. Everyday is just awful and my parents are forcing me to live, yet there's nothing here for me. It's ok for them they are not alone I am. I've realised life is just about who is better than everyone else in this society, I'll never have any happiness like other people. I'm just so alone everyday. I don't know how to keep living im trying to stay positive but things keep getting worse and worse. Does anyone have any advice? Because I just don't see no point in being here it's so exhausting and pointless.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BrokenHopes, FuneralCry, !WILL! and 2 others
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
Does anyone else just go through life saying you're fine because no one really cares or will help? I just feel like I'm screaming inside. Everyday is just awful and my parents are forcing me to live, yet there's nothing here for me. It's ok for them they are not alone I am. I've realised life is just about who is better than everyone else in this society, I'll never have any happiness like other people. I'm just so alone everyday. I don't know how to keep living im trying to stay positive but things keep getting worse and worse. Does anyone have any advice? Because I just don't see no point in being here it's so exhausting and pointless.
What exactly is getting worse and worse? I can relate to being forced to live. But in the end the only one that has autonomy over your life is you. Nobody should be forced to live. I hope it gets better for you :hug:

Reactions: eleanorhere and Lostandlooking
E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
What exactly is getting worse and worse? I can relate to being forced to live. But in the end the only one that has autonomy over your life is you. Nobody should be forced to live. I hope it gets better for you :hug:
Everyday is just worser than before. There's nothing here I'm even crying now it hurts
There's no reason for me to be here except suffering. I don't know what to do it won't get better but thank you.

• Love
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is cruel to expect people to suffer for decades. We have the right to take our lives at a time of our choosing, it is our life, our decision and nobody else has any say in it. I understand how you feel. I see it as impossible to stay positive when things are getting worse. Life is just so depressing. I can relate to there being nothing here for me, all I want is to be free from existence. I don't really have any advice, but I wish you the best whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter and eleanorhere