Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
So 60 MINUTES last night, Sunday, had a whole investigation on the illegal import of drugs to the USA. China was the primary focus but Mexico as well.Details how customs are tricked etc. So shits about to get even harder.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Dawn0071111
cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
Not necessarily.

The US government has been waging a "war on drugs" for almost 50 years, yet drug use has only increased during that time.

Mainstream media reports like that only exist to scare and control the masses, by pretending that the government is working to "protect" people, rather than simply grow itself and its already ridiculously excessive budget.

Reactions: dark_thoughts, Maledictus and TiredOfLife95
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Not necessarily.

The US government has been waging a "war on drugs" for almost 50 years, yet drug use has only increased during that time.

Mainstream media reports like that only exist to scare and control the masses, by pretending that the government is working to "protect" people, rather than simply grow itself and its already ridiculously excessive budget.
I disagree: this was specific to individuals wanting potent drugs not available in the USA. A source Exit used to rely on was featured- phots and all

B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
I disagree: this was specific to individuals wanting potent drugs not available in the USA. A source Exit used to rely on was featured- phots and all
I hope it wasn't A!

ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
How long as A been supplying?
Several years I believe, A got hit by the Mexican government back in July because of complaints of N being seized by customs in other countries in which the package origin was traced back to him or something like that. I think he's back though but the price Increased and A requires specific requirements now in order to even contact him

Reactions: TiredOfLife95, Maledictus and Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
So apart from A is there a list of verified suppliers of here?