• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
I got five methods. Gotta find out which one I should go with.

Poisoning/overdose
OD is a meme. I tried with paracetamol hoping to wait it out until the leukemia kicked in and rotted me from the inside. But I pussied out. The thought of slow poison creeping through your bloodstream and killing you slowly is creepy anyway. Also hospitals are boring. Fuck that. Bleach could kill me quickly though.

Throat slitting
Don't think I'll be able to do this one either. The knives in the house are def sharp enough, I cut my hand with a blade and winced. Very painful.
Though it seems reliable, I did not have to use too much force to injure my hand.
I could find some other artery in my body to stab. This will probably be driven by emotional impulse rather than careful planning due to the pain and gore involved.

Decapitation via train
Would be perfect had it not been for the security cameras and fence. If I get caught for trespassing I'll be in some deep shit. There's also the pain in the ass wait for a train to arrive.

Hanging
Tried doing this two days ago. But I'm worried about failing it. Don't wanna end up a veggie. Also it'll be in my own house and I don't want the fam finding me corpse. I think I had it right though. Tried restricting blood flow to the cartoid artery, put pressure on my neck whilst hanging to test it and saw static forming in the corners of my vision. It wasn't tight enough at the back of my neck though.

Drowning.
Seems like a perfect fit. There's a river in town. If I just walk up to it in a remote location no one will be around to interfere. I could do it at night. Already got a bottle of vodka. Just need some stones and heavy clothing to make sure I stay under. Plus my family won't find my corpse.

Reactions: Hotsackage and Time
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Welcome to the forum and good luck with whatever method you may choose.Take your time and look around.Theres a lot of useful info and thought provoking perspectives around here.

Reactions: HighwayToHell and Time
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
I'm sorry that life has brought you here but welcome, HighwayToHell.

There's a Resources thread here detailing various methods that you might want to look into. :heart: :hug:

Reactions: HighwayToHell
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
You can go ahead and cross overdose off your list, especially if you're going with over the counter drugs. Very unreliable. Most things are not going to kill you and might cause liver damage.

I recommend you read our resources, because there are some good suggestions in there.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Of the five methods you listed, I would go with "hanging" because that seems to be the more reliable of the ones and while the train method is fatal, there is risk of collateral damage (and also as you mentioned, possible legal trouble for trespassing). I don't like drowning because it seems like an unpleasant way to go, choking and breathing water isn't comfortable and would be painful I'd imagine.

HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
Of the five methods you listed, I would go with "hanging" because that seems to be the more reliable of the ones and while the train method is fatal, there is risk of collateral damage (and also as you mentioned, possible legal trouble for trespassing). I don't like drowning because it seems like an unpleasant way to go, choking and breathing water isn't comfortable and would be painful I'd imagine.
I stopped caring about comforts and how painful the method would be a long time ago. The methods hear (barring poisoning) would work quickly.
Drowning is guaranteed if I stay under, I heard you go unconscious as soon as the water is breathed in.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Well, I would not choose any of these methods as my CTB method, however drowning while drunk seems a method which can be recorded as an accident if you manage to drown on your own, without stones. Many drunk people drown every year.

Reactions: Thereisnothing
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
May I ask why?
Well, that's simple. I'd prefer to pass away peacefully and painlessly. Life itself is full of pain, at least something may be painless...

• Love
HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
Well, that's simple. I'd prefer to pass away peacefully and painlessly. Life itself is full of pain, at least something may be painless...

Understandable. I personally see at is as a job that needs to get done.

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
Not going to lie. These methods seem kinda ......

Poisoning/overdose
Most are a horrible way to go. I heard good things about SN, but I'm iffy if it's painless. I did a bit of research, and I found most cause massive problems in you having a heart attack or whatever. Stuff you will feel, or at least your last moments would be horrifying.

Throat slitting
Painful + you need to be exact. If you're wrong, then you could live the rest of your life with problems.

Decapitation via train
Lets say you don't get caught. You just included someone else who didn't want to be apart of it. Plus, I don't think there is much saying 1 way or the other on the right way to do this.

Hanging
There is a lot of evidence that this is painful, and it's very very very hard to do right.

Drowning.
So obviously I'm alive (maybe). But this kinda did happen to me, and I will tell you it was very very very painful to have liquid go into my lungs. It's a horrible way to go. Plus your body will fight it.

____

There is a ton and half other methods. But humans have been horrible to each other for a while, but there is a lot of evidence on what happens with what type of death. Like do your research, but also try to find a reason to live so you don't jump the gun. And use logic. You might even find old age might be a good way to go.
Personally, I'm looking at other options. The least painful ones I know of is night night and exit bag. Again, SN is popular. But I'm not 100% about it not being painful. Plus it seems to be too easy to mess up and it takes too long.

• Hugs
Merith

Merith

Oct 24, 2019
Drowning and throat slitting is by far the worst methods one could ever think of. Poisoning via SN may not be 100% painless, but it is infinitely more bearable than these two. And there's a high chance of you not feeling anything anyway.

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Welcome to the forum. I hope you don't end up suffering before you die. That would be so sad.

• Love