Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Ive been trying to want to enjoy my birthday but each day that passes by....
Its like im under pressure to die. Each passing day is a reminder that i havent and my birthday is the walls closing in on me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Seaghost, Symbiote and 2 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I understand life is difficult and painful. I understand how much stress and pressure there is.

Regardless, I think you deserve at least a day to be happy. I'm not particularly a big fan of birthdays, but I do believe that in the midst of a whole year or pain, we can feel okay in being selfish enough for one day to do whatever we can to make ourselves happy.

Enjoy your day when it comes.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
The birthday is always such a milestone in the year.

I wish you that you can enjoy your birthday in spite of everything and maybe take courage again.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I hate my birthday.

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Life_and_Death and hʚll
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I understand life is difficult and painful. I understand how much stress and pressure there is.

Regardless, I think you deserve at least a day to be happy. I'm not particularly a big fan of birthdays, but I do believe that in the midst of a whole year or pain, we can feel okay in being selfish enough for one day to do whatever we can to make ourselves happy.

Enjoy your day when it comes.
The birthday is always such a milestone in the year.

I wish you that you can enjoy your birthday in spite of everything and maybe take courage again.
i want to but for so many reasons its difficult. i have a mental problem with aging, i made the worse mistake of my life on my bday, its also graduation time. just everything surrounding it weighs heavy on me

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not look forward to my birthday. I have a fear of getting older, reaching an old age is my worst nightmare. There is also this expectation that you have to enjoy your birthday, which is hard to do if you have bad memories associated with that day.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death