May 10, 2019
I want what you're having.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Life_and_Death, CarbonMonoxide and crybaby
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
my mother use to say she would be back in 5 minutes. but it was closer to half an hour. and id hear it several times a day. and every time, she was going out to get high. between that and her acting like a 15 year old on facebook, i had to raise my newborn-4 year old brother at the age of 11-16 (years might be a bit off but bdays and stuff) and she takes all the credit even though since i left i cant help but notice his intelligence seems to have dropped. hes 10 now and cant spell basic words. when i got forced back down there after originally moving out, id be home from school half an hour after my brother and he never even opened his homework book. it took 5 minutes to do his homework and she couldnt even take that time to help him.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, Isadeth, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
This was heartbreaking to read. I'm so sorry that was put on you at such a young age...

Reactions: Huntfish34
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
This was heartbreaking to read. I'm so sorry that was put on you at such a young age...
well....im more mature then most i guess. although missing out on my teenage years kinda sucks. i went from raising a child that wasnt mine to getting a job a and married.

Reactions: Isadeth and falloutcarter13
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that... Best wishes you,. Try and take care of yourself for a change. ❤️

Reactions: less than