Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
I feel so detached from the world. I'm that quiet kid who didn't have many friends and who would rather sit back in his own thoughts and observe then throw himself into conversations and situations. I feel so different compared to everyone else. Sometimes I feel like I'm better than everyone else but I know for a fact I'm not. I guess years of being around rude and violent people made me feel like I was better than everyone around me. I feel the need to silence my thoughts and forever be at peace. It's not myself I wish the get away from but it's the world that I hate. I love my family and I enjoy being around my friends and participating in my hobbies but those are the only things I will miss about this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, CandyK__, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
Silent people are those who know, yet choose to listen to be sure. Being that, what you are can be played to your advantage. Noise and charisma are a sign of leaders, silence and calmness are a sign of great leaders.

Reactions: heartbroken12 and LoiteringClouds
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also very much hate this world, there really does seem to be no peace from suffering as long as one exists here. But anyway, I wish you the best.

Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
I also very much hate this world, there really does seem to be no peace from suffering as long as one exists here. But anyway, I wish you the best.
I wish you the best as well