boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
Today I realized that I'm not nearly as close to my friends as I thought. I've known them for a year, I care about them a lot. But today I found out they all hang out without me. I'm not sure how longer I can keep doing this. At one point, they were the only reason keeping me from ctb.

I dont know if theyre intentionally leaving me out but the fact is still the same. It really hurts. I don't know what to do now. Stop talking to them and be completely alone? Or should I just accept this? either way I feel like its my fault. I wish the pain would stop.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: crybaby, Existingnotliving, Joey and 9 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
its not your fault, quite a lot here, including me, deal with this unfortunately.. i think people want to hang around with those who feel good and can make those around feel good too. have been alone, or at least most times during the last couple of years. i have become more and more distant with people, i think i try to stay away from most of them since it didn't went well most times and i was being left alone, kinda like you currently. like i said, its very common and not your fault.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing, Deleted member 18655 and 2 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
It hurts a lot when you come to the realisation that someone you care about doesn't feel the same way about you. It has happened a lot to me too.

All I can suggest is you try to find new friends, if your current group doesn't want to hang out with you. Maybe its for the best and I know finding new friends is difficult. Finding people with common interests may be a good start.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, VIBRITANNIA, Ybother and 2 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
This is one of the absolute worst feelings. I've been there myself. I can't trust myself in relationships anymore, because I never really know how they feel about me. I start to feel like something must be wrong with me. I feel like I must be clingy and desperate. This absolutely destroys me. I'm sorry you're going through this right now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Deleted member 18655, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
This is one of the absolute worst feelings. I've been there myself. I can't trust myself in relationships anymore, because I never really know how they feel about me. I start to feel like something must be wrong with me. I feel like I must be clingy and desperate. This absolutely destroys me. I'm sorry you're going through this right now.
exactly. i guess what upsets me the most is how out of my control this is. i can't control my feelings. jealousy and resentment isn't a healthy feeling to have towards your friends, but i can't help but have them no matter how hard i wish for them to go away. other people can't control their feelings either.. one day they could love you, the next day they could stop and theres nothing either of you can do about it.

i'm kinda high on ritalin so i'm sorry for this rambly mess. i don't know what to do really. as much as i hate to admit it, i don't think i can live without friends. its just too lonely. and since i'm autistic and mute, i cant make friends lol (or keep them apparently.)

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
as much as i hate to admit it, i don't think i can live without friends. its just too lonely. and since i'm autistic and mute, i cant make friends lol (or keep them apparently.)
I know it may not be the same... but you always have friends here.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Deleted member 18655 and Huntfish34
boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
I know it may not be the same... but you always have friends here.
i have to admit thats a comforting thought. :) i always come here when i'm really suicidal because it remids me the worlds not all bad. love the people on here <3

• Love
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
it's not your fault.

if you feel brave enough, you can ask why they leave you out. but people who leave you out of all their plans aren't true friends. you should find some better friends. you deserve them.

Reactions: Ghost2211
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What is it like when you hang out with them? Do you engage with them and they engage with you?

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I get these moments a lot. People will mention things they've done and I realize I wasn't a part of it nor was I ever invited. I interact with people on a surface level but they never want me around for long.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I know exactly what you are talking about,. Can be pretty rough to say the least. And I agree,. That is a comforting thought,. Thanks Wisdom.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Im sorry to hear they're are making you feel so isolated. Would talking to them be possible? People and be selfish and not realize they are harming others sometimes.

You always have friends here ❤️

Reactions: boredtodeath and Huntfish34
boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
it's not your fault.

if you feel brave enough, you can ask why they leave you out. but people who leave you out of all their plans aren't true friends. you should find some better friends. you deserve them.
They arent bad people, I just dont think my personality really 'matches' with theirs. I believe you kind of need to be a certain way in order to be close with certain people, if that makes sense. They dont dislike me, in fact one of them told me they loved me like a brother yesterday. It just sucks that they never invite me to do stuff with them, or make an effort to really talk to me. Thank you for your kind words nevertheless, I understand what you mean

Im sorry to hear they're are making you feel so isolated. Would talking to them be possible? People and be selfish and not realize they are harming others sometimes.

You always have friends here ❤
I dont think talking to them would solve anything sadly. At the end of the day I'm just jealous, I think this is something I need to get over myself. And aw thanks <3