• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

guidedbylights

Jun 29, 2020
Hi, I've been contemplating CTB for a few months now and I feel more ready than ever. I've been seeing my GP regarding depression and anxiety was prescribed 40mg of Propranolol. As with all other medication I get, I Googled it and saw it us much more toxic than any other medication I have access to.

I started stockpiling and I now 112 40mg Propranolol tablets, which is roughly 4.5g. So I just have a few questions:

1) How long would I need to be undiscovered before it's likely to not be treatable?

2) I read that a toxic dose can be as low as 1g, so does it seem like 4.5g is sufficient?

3) What's the best way of taking the tablets? I.e just knocking them back, or grinding them?

KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Grinding them for sure. I have never heard of this method so can't comment any further

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Im not sure either, but I hope you find what your looking for

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hi, I've been contemplating CTB for a few months now and I feel more ready than ever. I've been seeing my GP regarding depression and anxiety was prescribed 40mg of Propranolol. As with all other medication I get, I Googled it and saw it us much more toxic than any other medication I have access to.

I started stockpiling and I now 112 40mg Propranolol tablets, which is roughly 4.5g. So I just have a few questions:

1) How long would I need to be undiscovered before it's likely to not be treatable?

2) I read that a toxic dose can be as low as 1g, so does it seem like 4.5g is sufficient?

3) What's the best way of taking the tablets? I.e just knocking them back, or grinding them?

I believe there have been past threads specifically about this as a method, a search should find them (although you may need to filter out the SN-related threads to focus on those about propranolol as a standalone method in itself).

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-search-only-extended-information-png.34273/

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The very short version is that while propranolol dosages in the range you describe can be fatal, it can also not be fatal and lead to serious long term issues.

Reactions: autumnal, SSlostallhope and Saed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I've seen on this site 8g is the minimum recommended. Do a site search for propanolol, it has been discussed as a method including anecdotes of attempts, but not much in comparison to other methods.

Personally, I think it's more likely to succeed than most ODs, but I wouldn't attempt without less than 8g and at least a few uninterrupted days.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
There was a girl here who took 4g, was found and revived even though she basically lost her vitals.
You need to be extra vigilant