Y

Yllene13

Drowning in a sea of bitterness
Jun 18, 2023
I don't want to kms because that'll cause many people trouble. If I were to die, I'd want it to be a quiet death that wouldn't disturb anyone, but that isn't possible atm.

I wish the world could just end already.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Forever Sleep and MeltingBrain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish that this horrific world would disappear peacefully into nothingness, the amount of senseless cruelty in this hellish reality makes me wish for that. But anyway I get that it's awful feeling trapped here, existing certainly is so tiring and I hate how suicide is this difficult.

Reactions: _Minsk
Y

Yllene13

Drowning in a sea of bitterness
Jun 18, 2023
I also wish that this horrific world would disappear peacefully into nothingness, the amount of senseless cruelty in this hellish reality makes me wish for that. But anyway I get that it's awful feeling trapped here, existing certainly is so tiring and I hate how suicide is this difficult.
It's comforting to know someone feels the same way, Ty for replying! ;3

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
If I were to die, I'd want it to be a quiet death that wouldn't disturb anyone,
I have wished that for me too . Truth is none of us can go without inadvertently inflicting emotional trauma to people near us. Unless there is a substantial euthanasia movement in the next say 5 years (which is extremely unlikely) which changes peoples attitude towards death .