C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
So like the title says it's been a few years since I've had sex, I've basically closed myself off from the idea of trying to find anyone after my last relationship but lately with my suicidal thoughts and loneliness increasing I decided to try connecting with an old friend that I used to have a crush on and hadn't talked to in a few years (one of the only friends I've really felt like hanging out with in a long time, I don't have any new friends since my last relationship started about 5-6 years ago).

Well last night I made my move (after hanging out a few separate times recently), we had some light foreplay then we fell off the couch and ended up in a doggy style position, this is where my night just fell apart. After about 5-10 minutes of trying to get hard she just stopped me and said that it's not going to work, I went into an internal anxiety attack and got super noxious so she went out with me to get fresh air and she basically just friend zoned me by telling me we've been friends awhile and she doesn't want to create tension, which I understand, sexual tension is a bitch but man, I felt like I had broken free from my anxiety for a few minutes but now I'm just worried this is what it's going to be like from now on, that even after waiting years to get to the opportunity I won't be able to get hard and please a woman... honestly I had no issues until I got the sense I blew my one and only chance with her, now I have to deal with the inevitable sexual tension and my longing for a close, sexual companion....It was nice to feel alive for a bit though, as shit as the ending makes me feel now. Well, I just had to get this off my chest while I wait for a response from her about what happened and if she'd like to talk about it

• Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo
FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

Hopeless addict druggicel
Oct 21, 2019
I've pretty much had to accept the fact that I'll die a virgin. Life truly is brutal to some people. Fucks you over at the wrong moments everytime it seems

• Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo, Final Escape, Enabran255 and 2 others
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I've pretty much had to accept the fact that I'll die a virgin. Life truly is brutal to some people. Fucks you over at the wrong moments everytime it seems
IMO you're not missing out on anything too life changing (the losing your virginity part at least), after years of being single I might as well be a virgin again, it was nice at the time but now they're just memories of what was

Last edited:
FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

Hopeless addict druggicel
Oct 21, 2019
IMO you're not missing out on anything too life changing (the losing your virginity part at least), after years of being single I might as well be a virgin again, it was nice at the time but now they're just memories of what was
I just want companionship if anything tbh

Reactions: Enabran255
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I just want companionship if anything tbh
The companionship is way more important in the end...man I'm hoping I can blow off this tension so I don't lose this friend...well the tensions always been there but now I just feel like I made a mistake by revealing it and failing in the process. I'm so wired and confused about everything right now. I can't focus on anyone/anything without trailing off in my mind

Last edited:
Reactions: FrailPaleStaleMaleSS
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I think everyone wants to experience what it's like to have sex though don't you?
So like the title says it's been a few years since I've had sex, I've basically closed myself off from the idea of trying to find anyone after my last relationship but lately with my suicidal thoughts and loneliness increasing I decided to try connecting with an old friend that I used to have a crush on and hadn't talked to in a few years (one of the only friends I've really felt like hanging out with in a long time, I don't have any new friends since my last relationship started about 5-6 years ago).

Well last night I made my move (after hanging out a few separate times recently), we had some light foreplay then we fell off the couch and ended up in a doggy style position, this is where my night just fell apart. After about 5-10 minutes of trying to get hard she just stopped me and said that it's not going to work, I went into an internal anxiety attack and got super noxious so she went out with me to get fresh air and she basically just friend zoned me by telling me we've been friends awhile and she doesn't want to create tension, which I understand, sexual tension is a bitch but man, I felt like I had broken free from my anxiety for a few minutes but now I'm just worried this is what it's going to be like from now on, that even after waiting years to get to the opportunity I won't be able to get hard and please a woman... honestly I had no issues until I got the sense I blew my one and only chance with her, now I have to deal with the inevitable sexual tension and my longing for a close, sexual companion....It was nice to feel alive for a bit though, as shit as the ending makes me feel now. Well, I just had to get this off my chest while I wait for a response from her about what happened and if she'd like to talk about it
Well depression and anxiety can stop you from getting hard.

C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I think everyone wants to experience what it's like to have sex though don't you?

Well depression and anxiety can stop you from getting hard.
I definitely agree, sex is something to be experienced but it's not always as great as it's made out to be... or maybe I'm just in too bad of a mood to appreciate it