Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Hello, broken humans. It's been three months since I last posted anything on here and I just wanted to make an impromptu appearance and reply to some mail as well as just contribute.

Long story short, I'm still in the calm before the storm phase of my never fully dissipating depression and I'm just doing my best to deal with life in general. Work. Bills. Maintenance. Etc.

I've have much of my time taken up still by playing CodM after work every day and that keeps me numb and my mind off the bad thoughts. I have spent a few hundred bucks on the game and I'm justify it by calling it "therapy fees". I don't want to go out of control so I'll have to chill out.

But yeah, I'll be heading off to comic con on Saturday with some old friends and that should be a fun excursion. The amount of people that go now as opposed to years passed has gotten insane. I look forward to seeing all the comic book and anime stuff and hope I'll get to take some cool photos.

And that's about it for now. Life is hard and existence is futile but if you can find a few things to enjoy then it can become bearable even if just for a little bit.

XqVUeEK5Lt3VOGEzJj

• Love
Reactions: GalacticWarrior777
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

One day I'll be gone and that's it
Sep 24, 2024
That's good to hear, wish it stays like this for a bit more for you.