• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Please I'm desperately wanting to take my SN but there's this fear lingering in me that I may not die somehow even if I plan on doing everything right (25mg with meto regimen and Tagamet) and survive in this shit with brain injuries.

I won't be found so that's not my fear my fear is that my body fights SN to a degree and just makes me damagd.

So I'm hoping to find something that will ensure I die for peace of mind.
I was thinking of a rope tied around the neck when I'm about to pass out, without hanging, just trying it really tight. Would that work?
I appreciate any ideas. I think I need to ultimately ignore my fear if I want to go through it but I'm too scared of failing
Thanks

Edit: sorry if this goes in SN megathread I didn't think about it til now..

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivenocare, throwaway777 and Lifeisatrap
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
You are fine, the good thing with SN is ths

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
With what you said, you should be more than fine. You are close to twice the dose of SN and it should not vary from one person to another that much

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
if u dont puke and u are not found for lots of time u should be fine with just sn ..

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't know if a rope would help (nor do I believe it will be necessary), but if I wanted extra certainty I'd get in a good warm bath and would have a second helping of SN within reach just in case.

Reactions: JustVisiting and spanishguy22