mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Today's the day I ctb.

I'm a little worried about being found but honestly I'm at a point where I'm getting desperate. I'll barricade myself in my room so it'll be harder to get to me. There's a very good chance that no one will care anyways

I'm going to follow in my friends footsteps and try to follow exactly what they did. I just don't have the meto but I'll substitute that for gravol. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/cbt-attempt-tonight-with-sn.178158/#post-2663195

I'm going to take 600 mg of ibuprofen right now and in an hr I'll take the sn. My heartbreak is just too much to bear anymore. Instead of reaching back out to my ex and hurting us both I'm just going to snuff out my pathetic life so I don't hurt anyone else. I'm so tired of living and going to school to try and make something of myself. I'm so fucking lonely. I've always been used to having friends but ever since I lost myself within my ex and she left me I've been all alone. None of my old friends want me to come back. I've hurt them too deeply. I always knew my life would end by my own hands and now it's time

Thank you all for being here for me these last few months. I hope you all find the overwhelming peace and happiness you're searching for.
I'll let yall know when I take the sn 🧡 feel free to ask questions or anything while I wait

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, annikae, Nero999 and 16 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. Safe travels and good luck! I Hope you find peace!

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, mistymoo and Alexei_Kirillov
mistymoo

mistymoo

May 30, 2024
I finally tested my sn and it's pure. Now there's black blood all over my arm lmao (I used a spoon to scoop the blood and test it on and some sn got on my arm) Only just now took the ibuprofen. The timer is on now 🧡
A few months ago I was in group therapy. They made us write a letter to our future self and I just got mine today. What a poetic coincidence lmao

Also, my pain tolerance has gotten so high that I dont even feel the cut I used to test the sn. Wtf has my life become lmao
A few months ago I was in group therapy. They made us write a letter to our future self and I just got mine today. What a poetic coincidence lmao

Also, my pain tolerance has gotten so high that I dont even feel the cut I used to test the sn. Wtf has my life become lmao

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: annikae, landslide2 and Plato'sCaveDweller
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I hope you find peace whatever you decide. All my support through the screen <3
Can you indicate the initials of your source ? (To help us document)

• Hugs
Reactions: mistymoo
mistymoo

mistymoo

May 30, 2024
I hope you find peace whatever you decide. All my support through the screen <3
Can you indicate the initials of your source ? (To help us document)
If the mods want I can send them the source! Idk the exact initials but I'll go with BO

• Hugs
Reactions: maynoname
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from the suffering, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: mistymoo
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
Man I kind of relate, it's always sad when it comes to this but there's always that point where you know you can't do anyhting but withdraw in silence.

As for myself I'll probably stick around a while longer hoping for a miracle, but will most likely follow through...maybe even sooner than I anticipate if life decides to throw another curveball in my face.

In the end I can wish we will all find the peace we're looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, LifeQuitter and mistymoo
mistymoo

mistymoo

May 30, 2024
I'm about to take the sn now. Wish me luck 🧡 I'm excited for the rest but worried of the vomiting

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, Nefer, LifeQuitter and 4 others
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
All my support through the screen. It will soon be my turn in a few weeks. I am with you whatever you decide.

Reactions: Nefer and LifeQuitter
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I'm about to take the sn now. Wish me luck 🧡 I'm excited for the rest but worried of the vomiting
I hope it's painless and peaceful. Keep updating us if it helps you feel less alone <3 thinking of you. Don't be afraid if you decide you want to call for help/delay it.

Reactions: Nefer and LifeQuitter
mistymoo

mistymoo

May 30, 2024
Took it 🧡

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, divinemistress36, annikae and 12 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish for a peaceful journey and restful sleep. Go well, we think of you.

• Love
Reactions: Nefer and Davey40210
feuerflieger

feuerflieger

i only exist
Oct 9, 2023
i hope everything will go smoothly and you go peacefully <3

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
Killing yourself bc of gf is so stupid. You were young boy and could have had so much girls later on. Hope you are in better place anyway.
It's much more meaningful to some and not about replacing people as if they are cattle.

Reactions: Davey40210 and real human being
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Killing yourself bc of gf is so stupid. You were young boy and could have had so much girls later on. Hope you are in better place anyway.
The user you're talking about is likely gone already, but this sort of comment is absolutely unacceptable for a goodbye thread, let alone on this forum. You don't get to decide what is a valid reason to CTB and what isn't. You aren't them, and you cannot speak on their behalf as to what they can handle and what they can't. Have some damn compassion, it's why we come to this forum in the first place.

Also, they may just as well have never met any girls later on. It goes both ways. Blind optimism is not helpful.

Reactions: Trav1989, annikae, Ashu and 10 others
C

ctbusser

Sep 10, 2024
I almost ctb and fkd up my life bc of my first gf. Now ten years later I had 70+ of them, the main person you should love is yourself. I'm here now mainly bc my last gf dumped me, but I think I'm starting to recover.
It's much more meaningful to some and not about replacing people as if they are cattle.
The user you're talking about is likely gone already, but this sort of comment is absolutely unacceptable for a goodbye thread, let alone on this forum. You don't get to decide what is a valid reason to CTB and what isn't. You aren't them, and you cannot speak on their behalf as to what they can handle and what they can't. Have some damn compassion, it's why we come to this forum in the first place.

Also, they may just as well have never met any girls later on. It goes both ways. Blind optimism is not helpful.
I'm sorry for being rude, my bad, I just feel bad that a young guy did this to him for this reason.

Reactions: Ashu
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
I almost ctb and fkd up my life bc of my first gf. Now ten years later I had 70+ of them, the main person you should love is yourself. I'm here now mainly bc my last gf dumped me, but I think I'm starting to recover.
I don't understand if you are in denial or being ironic on purpose. But either way, a goodbye thread of another user isn't the best place to tell them that their reason is "stupid" while you're suffering from the same thing apparently.

Reactions: swankysoup, Ashu, Tony24 and 2 others
C

ctbusser

Sep 10, 2024
I don't understand if you are in denial or being ironic on purpose. But either way, a goodbye thread of another user isn't the best place to tell them that their reason is "stupid" while you're suffering from the same thing apparently.
I just saw myself in him maybe, being too emotional, sorry guys

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, Ashu, consider and 1 other person
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I hope you painlessly transition to a place of love & peace 🤗🤗🤗🌹💔

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Nefer
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024

I'm sorry for being rude, my bad, I just feel bad that a young guy did this to him for this reason.
For some people, loving yourself is to CTB. Loving yourself doesn't always mean you keep living "just for yourself". By definition, loving yourself involves acting in your own best interest. For some, especially many of us here, that involves killing yourself. And the only person who can determine what is best for themselves, is themselves, not anyone else looking at their situation from the outside.

It's okay now that you've apologized, but I would advise you to watch what you say in the future. You're free to speak as you like, of course. But don't be surprised if it backfires on you.

And I'd also ask, what's wrong with dying young? For some of us here, dying young is a good thing; philosophically, it's a very, very old idea that has not gone away, a perennial idea. You avoid future suffering at no cost to potential positives later on in life, cause you'll no longer exist to want nor need them. Life isn't all rainbows, sunshine, and 70 girlfriends for everyone. You should always keep in mind that, even though things turned out okay for you, most of the time things don't always turn out that well. By wanting someone young to continue living, you may end up sentencing them to an even worse situation later on in life. As I said, it goes both ways. And at the end of the day, we all die eventually, so what difference does it make if it happens today or 50-60 years from now? Eventually, everything you experienced will be erased. So the earlier you go, the less bullshit you endure, regardless of any positives that you may experience.

Reactions: annikae, Ashu, LuxVan and 5 others
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
How are you? Is it from DMC?
No, I asked the source higher in the thread
For some people, loving yourself is to CTB. Loving yourself doesn't always mean you keep living "just for yourself". By definition, loving yourself involves acting in your own best interest. For some, especially many of us here, that involves killing yourself. And the only person who can determine what is best for themselves, is themselves, not anyone else looking at their situation from the outside.

It's okay now that you've apologized, but I would advise you to watch what you say in the future. You're free to speak as you like, of course. But don't be surprised if it backfires on you.

And I'd also ask, what's wrong with dying young? For some of us here, dying young is a good thing; philosophically, it's a very, very old idea that has not gone away, a perennial idea. You avoid future suffering at no cost to potential positives later on in life, cause you'll no longer exist to want nor need them. Life isn't all rainbows, sunshine, and 70 girlfriends for everyone. You should always keep in mind that, even though things turned out okay for you, most of the time things don't always turn out that well. By wanting someone young to continue living, you may end up sentencing them to an even worse situation later on in life. As I said, it goes both ways. And at the end of the day, we all die eventually, so what difference does it make if it happens today or 50-60 years from now? Eventually, everything you experienced will be erased. So the earlier you go, the less bullshit you endure, regardless of any positives that you may experience.
Thanks for that.
If this site exists it is because society has failed somewhere.
This site must remain a safe place.
In a while, I will leave too, and I don't want to be told that my reasons are not valid.

• Hugs
Reactions: Davey40210, LifeQuitter and Plato'sCaveDweller
C

ctbusser

Sep 10, 2024

Things are not OK right now with me and I'm mostly tired of everything. But at least I tried since my first thoughts were like 10 y ago. Dying young for me is bad bc you didn't see life and didn't try to fight it with all your resources and potential.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and consider
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Things are not OK right now with me and I'm mostly tired of everything. But at least I tried since my first thoughts were like 10 y ago. Dying young for me is bad bc you didn't see life and didn't try to fight it with all your resources and potential.
I'm younger than him, and I've been having thoughts for 15 years. So I don't think I haven't fought hard enough...

• Hugs
Reactions: consider and Plato'sCaveDweller
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
hope you found peace and you're no longer suffering 💜

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
I am so sorry life brought you to this moment.
May your journey have been painless and you are at peace mistymoo
🕯️

L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
R.I.P. i never really talked to you but I seen you in chat often. You were a familiar name, i wish you all the best and hope you found peace. I hope that it is everything you ever wanted and more.

Ghostgirl

Ghostgirl

Sep 25, 2021
Damn RIP mistymoo! I'll miss talking to you! I hope you're at peace