• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

user48

Apr 17, 2022
I don't want to take too little or too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Here is a chart

• Informative
Reactions: aticeret, hassan, houseofleaves and 5 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
1 table spoon of finally granulated SN in American measurement with the measuring spoon is around 15 gs
Going by a measurement a user did on here with the LW brand

Reactions: houseofleaves
A

angel love

Jun 22, 2022
Year 2016 I was diagnosed with cancer and fought for my life because I don't want my children to grow up without a mother. November 2020 I lost my daughter because of this site. My daughter was only 16 when she discover this site. This type of information that you are posting are so harmful . Because of it there are so many young lives were lost. I know Diego Joaquin Galante and Lamarcus Small are the administrator of this sick site. Did you ever wonder if all this people in the forum are above 21? When I sign up for this site it was very easy access, no thorough interrogation & verification . Can you imagine how many people are in this site who are minor.
How can this 2 administrator allowed this site to continue on the internet. Until this day , I would wake up in the middle of the night, my heart pounding, chest hurt , gasping for air, & sobbing because I couldn't imagine living without my daughter. 💔😡 there's not a day That my eyes in tears . I visit twice a week in the cemetery and ask myself & god why my daughter left too soon. I love my daughter more than my life ! I would never imagine my life without her..
I know for sure that I'm going to be kick out once I send this message or the message would be deleted.

Attachments

• CDFC05CE-7881-4AA2-BBFB-F85C88CACAB5.jpeg
    CDFC05CE-7881-4AA2-BBFB-F85C88CACAB5.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FD27909E-18E3-456D-BCED-1BB36FBC3D7E.jpeg
    FD27909E-18E3-456D-BCED-1BB36FBC3D7E.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and ooglah
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Wouldn't it just be easier to go down to the nearest $ store and buy a set of plastic measuring cups? Better yet, go buy one of those cheapy digital scales for under $10 that they sell at the well-known "Chinese" tool store. Seems easier to me. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Euthanza
ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
Year 2016 I was diagnosed with cancer and fought for my life because I don't want my children to grow up without a mother. November 2020 I lost my daughter because of this site. My daughter was only 16 when she discover this site. This type of information that you are posting are so harmful . Because of it there are so many young lives were lost. I know Diego Joaquin Galante and Lamarcus Small are the administrator of this sick site. Did you ever wonder if all this people in the forum are above 21? When I sign up for this site it was very easy access, no thorough interrogation & verification . Can you imagine how many people are in this site who are minor.
How can this 2 administrator allowed this site to continue on the internet. Until this day , I would wake up in the middle of the night, my heart pounding, chest hurt , gasping for air, & sobbing because I couldn't imagine living without my daughter. 💔😡 there's not a day That my eyes in tears . I visit twice a week in the cemetery and ask myself & god why my daughter left too soon. I love my daughter more than my life ! I would never imagine my life without her..
I know for sure that I'm going to be kick out once I send this message or the message would be deleted.
I'm sorry for your loss but you can't blame this site - you can't look for an answer or someone to blame for the loss of your daughter.

If someone wants to die they will find a way... It may not be peaceful but they will find a way.

• Love
Reactions: hassan, aticeret, Endex and 4 others
U

user48

Apr 17, 2022
im sorry for what happened to your daughter, and i hope your message doesnt get removed.
Are you open to talking about your experience of losing someone to suicide with me?

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, Endex and Euthanza
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I feel very sorry about your painful loss, but... are you sure it was this site what made her suicide? No one on this site kills themselves just because they are here, EVERYBODY has some reason, which means either mental/physical illness or other very difficult life circumstances. No one has ever killed themselves just for the sake of killing themselves. Suicide is just a necessary relief from circumstances that most likely cannot be resolved otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: hassan, aticeret, Deleted member 31858 and 4 others
A

angel love

Jun 22, 2022
I'm sorry for your loss but you can't blame this site - you can't look for an answer or someone to blame for the loss of your daughter.

If someone wants to die they will find a way... It may not be peaceful but they will find a way.
With this type of forum all kinds of formula, method & access to products and information, you are all sending wrong messages especially to minor children. This is what I learned "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem". With positive encouragement & guidance, telling them that their life has meaning & purpose, they are love and cared for maybe all this children contemplating to commit suicide might look the other way. 💔💔🦋

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
With this type of forum all kinds of formula, method & access to products and information, you are all sending wrong messages especially to minor children. This is what I learned "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem". With positive encouragement & guidance, telling them that their life has meaning & purpose, they are love and cared for maybe all this children contemplating to commit suicide might look the other way. 💔💔🦋

Hi

I understand you are still grieving for your daughter and am sorry for you loss. Children and other vulnerable people should not use this site and it is clearly stated in the rules. This is a Pro-choice website that provides freedom of speech.

The truth is most people come here because of issues such as childhood trauma, mental or physical illness or some terrible life events happening, very few people kill themselves just because they read this forum with no issues causing their pain.

No one here is encouraging people or telling them to kill themselves, we are simply providing knowledge. There are many people in this world who kill themselves in the most terrible and violent way and end up in a much worse situation than before. This forum provides support when people are in crisis and tries to help them as society will not help them. They have often gone through a whole series of medications and therapy sessions or been in hospital suffering a lot. This forum is Pro-choice and i truly believe that everyone should have the option to choose how they die, no one chooses to be ill or be abused etc, so suicide at least gives them a sense of control of their lives and they can finally end their pain and suffering.

Sorry again about your daughter, but if society does not take this issue seriously and provide options to people, they have no choice but to find alternatives.

Thanks
London333

• Love
Reactions: hassan, PrisonBreak, Endex and 3 others
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
If only it was that easy... that would be wonderful... but just positive encouragement sadly cannot heal severe mental and physical diseases...

Reactions: hassan, houseofleaves, Euthanza and 1 other person
A

angel love

Jun 22, 2022
If only it was that easy... that would be wonderful... but just positive encouragement sadly cannot heal severe mental and physical diseases...
So, committing suicide is the only option?
What are possible answers from preventing people ending their life? Please tell me…

Attachments

• 82B2514B-7B4A-4F11-9C9E-B1D2D1E392F2.jpeg
    82B2514B-7B4A-4F11-9C9E-B1D2D1E392F2.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1B6A1144-2282-4A06-9077-4992BF6DCFC7.jpeg
    1B6A1144-2282-4A06-9077-4992BF6DCFC7.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Shu
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Not always, but in case of incurable diseases and other unresolvable situations it may be the only option left

Obviously, there is always an option to stay alive... but is it worth it? For example, I have a severe and incurable spinal disease with neverending pain. Yes, I can choose to live with this pain, using very strong painkillers, but is it worth it? I want to be doing normal stuff and enjoying life... I don't want to suffer. Therefore I have no other option than to end my life. No encouragement will ever save me.

What are possible answers from preventing people ending their life? Please tell me…
Would you really like to prevent them, at all costs? Would you prevent your daughter from suicide, if you knew that staying alive would be an endless torture for her? Wouldn't you prefer her to be relieved? Sometimes, we want people to stay alive only for our own selfish reasons, because we would feel hurt. We cannot see that suicide could be really the best option for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: hassan, Euthanza, houseofleaves and 2 others
P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
"suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"
What is a solution to a permanent problem? My problem is certainly not temporary. I am sick suffering from severe chronic (permanent) illnesses with no available treatments. Do you have a solution for me?

Reactions: hassan, Deleted member 31858, Euthanza and 3 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

I love you too ♡ Thank you momma. Sorry for your loss and that you're going through this.

Reactions: Euthanza
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022

I think it's actually brave from you to come here... if you read carefully, you may come to an understanding that suicide is not such evil as many people say

it is actually a positive tool for relief from suffering

• Love
Reactions: hassan, Euthanza and PrisonBreak
yaulkan

yaulkan

Jun 17, 2022

I am a 51 year old male. I agree that this site is easy for minors to access.
I've only used my neck for 25 years, and all of them are quadriplegic below that. I put a urine line on my stomach, put a suppository in my stomach every two days, and go to bed in bed. Water, pus, and blood flow down from the pressure sores all over the body. I live by taking medicines for panic disorder, gastritis, and headaches every day due to mental exhaustion.
When I sleep every night, about three times a week, in my dreams, I encounter ghosts, corpses, demons, murderers with swords, and fallen hands, feet, and neck.
25 years! 25 years now. I've been living with a cold for a year now because I get chills from sweat all the time.
I caught a cold in midsummer....
The hospital has no choice.
I will not be able to fill the daughter's place with my excuses.
My father passed away in May too, and I lost my brother last year.
Now, it would be nice if I could endure this pain...

I'm worried about how I'm going to live alone as an old woman who is over 80 years old.
But I surrendered to the pain.
Am I too selfish?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: downndone2, hassan, Emmie and 3 others