APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
Specifically " The Happening "really comes to mind. With all the violence in the world, all the abuse, mental illness, genetic disorders, pain and suffering. I swear we created this toxic encironment in the name of progress...

Gold Miners and Hat Makers would go Mad from mercury exposure. This is a documented fact.

Now in 2020 we live In an environment that we have created that is full of chemicals. It's no surprise so many of us are sick. Chemicals in our air, chemicals in our foods, chemicals in our water, in our hygiene products, cleaning products, landscaping and building products and materials.

We all have been exposed to these things our entire lives. Combine that with wifi , cellular, and other wireless communications. Is it really any wonder so many people are sick and depressed or have neurological or psychological conditions?

Enhhh... what was the point of this? Hmm I don't know, but I suspect the plants and trees are conspiring against us. :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, mediocre, stupidmansuit and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I thought something would've wiped us all out by now. Yellowstone, meteor, nuke, something, it's a bit disappointing honestly.

Even as a kid I never thought we'd see this year. The global climate has only gotten much worse then I couldve imagined. I think it's probably too late to reverse the damage we've done by now.

Edit to add: The Happening reference reminded me of an article I read a few months back too. About how plants scream in very low frequencies when injured. Also how something like the smell of fresh cut grass is actually a distress signal.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, mediocre, puppy9 and 1 other person
APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
Also how something like the smell of fresh cut grass is actually a distress signal.
Wow... I did not know that...

i never thought we would make it this far either...eventually the planet will win, we are destroying it far faster than we are fixing it.

Love your Avatar

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
More like Mike Judge's Idiocracy.

Reactions: Sensei
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Everything that is matter is composed of chemicals.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
You're so right. I suspect I have a nuerological condition but this hasn't been confirmed yet. I've never suffered any accidents or have any diseases like diabetes. I'm pretty sure I was exposed to something and that could be the cause. I've never felt worse.

The 2 things I'm most concerned about is plastic pollution and global warming. Has anyone seen what's happening in Australia? 2019 was the hottest and driest year on record there. There are fires raging in every Australian state and every state recorded a temperature above 40 degrees celsius last month. and it's only going to get hotter there in the future. They say up to 500 million animals could have died there since September. Why aren't more people talking about this? It's on the news all the time but the world doesn't seem concerned at all! Nobody talks about it.

I hate going outside where I live because there is always some kind of unpleasent smell or smoke including having to inhale other peoples cigarette smoke! and everybody treats the street like a litter bin they just throw everything on the ground instead of throwing it in the trash. There is plastic everywhere. Sometimes I have the urge to get one of those litter pickers and go up and down my street picking everything up. But then I think what's the point because within a few days it will all be back. Part of the reason I'd like to ctb is because I fear in 10 to 20 years from now this problem will be 1000x worse and I'll just live in a big rubbish dump. Literally buried in plastic that takes 500 years to break down.

all of this really contributes to my anxiety which was bad to start with.
I just really hate the world right now and I don't think things will get any better.

Reactions: Sensei