BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
Finally. I can't wait for my useless life to end. The last person I deeply love has pretty much cut me off (I can't blame him cos i want to cut myself off lmao), my job is on the line before I've even started properly, and I have no friends, live alone, and can barely afford my rent anymore. 2020 seems like it'll be the year I finally manage to get it over with as I've been putting it off since 2013 ("I'll just wait one more year, maybe I'll feel better" l m a o). The only thing that's held me back until now is my pets and my family but... idk. Nothing brings me any kind of joy anymore. Two of my favourite bands are playing in February so I'll wait for that then ctb maybe the same night as the second show (god knows that band helped me keep going for this long as it is). Sorry this was a bit rambly lmao!!
Not sure if this is in the wrong forum for this kind of thing, sorry!!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Moonicide, Mylifeispointless and 5 others
Blue Moon

Blue Moon

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.
Dec 11, 2019
Sorry about what you are going through. I thought that 2019 would finally be the year that I got my shit together. But I didn't even accomplish a single thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mylifeispointless, BPDbitch and TearyEyedQueen
JohnUK

JohnUK

Student
Feb 15, 2019
Sorryfor your circumstances.

I'm thinking the same thing. 2020 seems right.

• Love
Reactions: Mylifeispointless and DevilInHell667
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Finally. I can't wait for my useless life to end. The last person I deeply love has pretty much cut me off (I can't blame him cos i want to cut myself off lmao), my job is on the line before I've even started properly, and I have no friends, live alone, and can barely afford my rent anymore. 2020 seems like it'll be the year I finally manage to get it over with as I've been putting it off since 2013 ("I'll just wait one more year, maybe I'll feel better" l m a o). The only thing that's held me back until now is my pets and my family but... idk. Nothing brings me any kind of joy anymore. Two of my favourite bands are playing in February so I'll wait for that then ctb maybe the same night as the second show (god knows that band helped me keep going for this long as it is). Sorry this was a bit rambly lmao!!
Not sure if this is in the wrong forum for this kind of thing, sorry!!
I think a few of us are feeling the same way, as long as you make your last few month the best you can and truly enjoy yourself, you deserve that at the least. You don't need to apologise, for anything, ramble away if you feel the need! Keep on fighting this horrible fight until your time comes & be strong :)

Reactions: BPDbitch, BlueWidow and JohnUK
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Yup. I have that same crippling feeling that 2020 is "the final year".
Like it's calling out to me or something... I can't really explain.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Egddios, WhyIsLife56, Mylifeispointless and 5 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think I'll do it the first week of 2020, or before my meto expires lol And 2020 looks good on a grave.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mylifeispointless and BPDbitch
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
2020 is feeling like my last year, too. Good to die on a round number, I suppose.

Reactions: Nemeshisu, Mylifeispointless, Moonicide and 2 others