Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Why is it that when the pain is agonizingly the worst, its my fault? Why is there so much cruelty? I'm leaving because I can't seem to ever get it right. I never have enough or am enough of anything I need. Im sick of it! Sick of living in a world I can't participate in. It is the worst pain to feel ignored, worthless, powerless, unwanted... Desperate, weak & pathetic. I can't live as a slave to anything, the only path to freedom is death. The pain is so bad, I literally can't wait the exit this bitch. Fuck this life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Shakespear's Brother, Broken Chimera and 14 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Yes the only way to freedom semms to be death.

Reactions: Élégie, Broken Chimera, Fragile and 4 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Why is it that when the pain is agonizingly the worst, its my fault? Why is there so much cruelty? I'm leaving because I can't seem to ever get it right. I never have enough or am enough of anything I need. Im sick of it! Sick of living in a world I can't participate in. It is the worst pain to feel ignored, worthless, powerless, unwanted... Desperate, weak & pathetic. I can't live as a slave to anything, the only path to freedom is death. The pain is so bad, I literally can't wait the exit this bitch. Fuck this life.
I am leaving this world foe the same reasons as you. Yesterday I noticed how useless and failure I am. I am tired of all this. I woke up recently and wished I never existed. Ctb intentions are getting stronger everyday. Hope you find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, vonvonwantpeace and Crushed_Innocence
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
That's why I'm going to CTB as well, 24 hour a day pain, I can't do anything. I'm so tired, my soul is tired ❤

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Shakespear's Brother and Crushed_Innocence
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019

I remember a few weeks ago you made a thread saying you were going to ctb by going to a hotel and taking SN. Is that still your plan Crushed?

That is still my plan when I decide to do it. I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger so to speak.

It's funny but this election and crazy stock market is the only thing keeping me alive. I'm a political and stock market junkie and the election combined with other crazy world events is keeping me alive because I'm curious to see what's next. I also keep trying to make option trades that will make me rich but I have yet to accomplish that unfortunately.

I wonder what will happen to me once Super Tuesday is over next week and it becomes obvious who the Democratic nominee is. That certainty in the election may cause me to become bored and decide to end my life.

Now that I think about it, my curiosity is pretty much my only will to live. I've always been an intensely curious person and despite just about everything else in my life being trash it's my curiosity that carries me on. Although ironically I think my curiosity has caused me to become jaded and disillusioned with many things in life which further pushes me into depression which then makes me cling to my curiosity even more in a viscous negative cycle as I become more mentally ill.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and Crushed_Innocence
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
That's why I'm going to CTB as well, 24 hour a day pain, I can't do anything. I'm so tired, my soul is tired ❤
TIRED yes. That is the word of the day. We are just TIRED of the bullshit.
I remember a few weeks ago you made a thread saying you were going to ctb by going to a hotel and taking SN. Is that still your plan Crushed?

That is still my plan when I decide to do it. I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger so to speak.

It's funny but this election and crazy stock market is the only thing keeping me alive. I'm a political and stock market junkie and the election combined with other crazy world events is keeping me alive because I'm curious to see what's next. I also keep trying to make option trades that will make me rich but I have yet to accomplish that unfortunately.

I wonder what will happen to me once Super Tuesday is over next week and it becomes obvious who the Democratic nominee is. That certainty in the election may cause me to become bored and decide to end my life.

Now that I think about it, my curiosity is pretty much my only will to live. I've always been an intensely curious person and despite just about everything else in my life being trash it's my curiosity that carries me on. Although ironically I think my curiosity has caused me to become jaded and disillusioned with many things in life which further pushes me into depression which then makes me cling to my curiosity even more in a viscous negative cycle as I become more mentally ill.
I have a hotel but my method is not SN. Will pist it very soon tho.

Reactions: waterbottleman