perdredenord

perdredenord

he/him • wishing for a will to live
Dec 26, 2020
I've been trying to get a session with this woman since December 2. There are two more days left in the month and I still haven't had a session with her. She constantly overlooks my work schedule. When we have a date figured out she nearly always cancels a day or two before, and then when trying to reschedule, always tries to plan a time that I'm working. The times we've actually arrived at our proper date, she claims to have an error entering the video chat. I've reached out to customer support with no response, she claims they haven't gotten back to her either, and I'm at my limit. I've been trying so fucking hard to get a therapy session. Just one. I feel like this isn't too much to ask but apparently I'm not even worth that much. Maybe that's what all of this is trying to tell me. I'm so fucking tired. I'm two steps away from the ledge and I'm ready to quit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Seiba, Going Home, Wisdom3_1-9 and 5 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've been trying to get a session with this woman since December 2. There are two more days left in the month and I still haven't had a session with her. She constantly overlooks my work schedule. When we have a date figured out she nearly always cancels a day or two before, and then when trying to reschedule, always tries to plan a time that I'm working. The times we've actually arrived at our proper date, she claims to have an error entering the video chat. I've reached out to customer support with no response, she claims they haven't gotten back to her either, and I'm at my limit. I've been trying so fucking hard to get a therapy session. Just one. I feel like this isn't too much to ask but apparently I'm not even worth that much. Maybe that's what all of this is trying to tell me. I'm so fucking tired. I'm two steps away from the ledge and I'm ready to quit.
This is not the one to try to see obviously and it might be a blessing in disguise she has made herself so impossible to see. I'm sorry you had to go through all this and maybe there is someone else you could try?

Reactions: WaterHemlock, Going Home and Miss_Takes
perdredenord

perdredenord

Dec 26, 2020
This is not the one to try to see obviously and it might be a blessing in disguise she has made herself so impossible to see. I'm sorry you had to go through all this and maybe there is someone else you could try?
This is the 8th therapist I've attempted to see over the past few months. This was my last attempt. I... don't want to try anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9 and Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This is the 8th therapist I've attempted to see over the past few months. This was my last attempt. I... don't want to try anymore.
That's horrible. I don't blame you.

Reactions: WaterHemlock
perdredenord

perdredenord

Dec 26, 2020
That's horrible. I don't blame you.
Thank you for understanding.. I've been at my limit and desperately trying to get help for years and I can't take anymore people telling me to just keep trying hah

• Hugs
Reactions: Miss_Takes