sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023

The Outlaw
You're fiercely independent with a sense of self that keeps you from bending to societal constraints. Okay, so you don't make a lot of friends, but the ones you do have are loyal and have similar values. Other characters do resent you, but they have a secret jealously of your freedom and absolute disregard for their hierarchies. For example, the Sheriff of Nottingham (from Robin Hood) expresses his hidden envy of a life that he could never have. Other outlaws in literature are Roux from Chocolat by Joanne Harris, and Maurice Leblanc's Arsène Lupin.

2D085187 2F0B 4648 ACC8 7B1532EFD8C9

• Love
Reactions: tary, Rocinante and eatantz
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
The Herald

You spread word of great change, usually near the beginning of the story. You probably love sharing news or talking to others, and after you've had your say, things are not quite the same as they were before (dropping figurative bombshells in your wake). You are more often than not a harbinger of something to come. You are in the company of Effie Trinket in The Hunger Games and the three witches in Macbeth.

Reactions: sserafim
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I love when you post quizzes
Screenshot 21 6 2024 21143 uquizcom

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
IMG 6891
I don't really see it but oh well.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and eatantz
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Your Result:

The Trickster

No legends will be written about you, but you deserve a place in them anyway. Although most think of the hero, villain, or mentor archetypes, you may be even more iconic or liked. Before storytellers were repeating tales of Beowulf and King Arthur, they were gathering around the fire listening to stories about Coyote, Raven, and the spider god Anansi. You don't classify as necessarily good nor evil, you follow your own agenda and do whatever you need to accomplish that free of black/white morals. You probably stan antiheroes and antivillains. You are in the company of Puck from A Midsummer Night's Dream and Loki from Norse mythology.

Hey, Puck is my favourite character form A Midsummer Night's Dream and from The Sister's Grimm (I loved that book series as a child).

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and sserafim
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Screenshot 2024 06 22 035926
Even in my fantasy world I'm a side character :ahhha:

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, sserafim and lemonbunny
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
"The Everyman
You're just a person. Everyone else is a hero or a villain or a mentor, but you're just.. happy to be there! You gave up on your dreams a long time ago, deciding to settle for mediocre grades, mediocre schools, mediocre jobs, a nice marriage (or life of singleness), a mediocre retirement. You don't care about having more than that, and you're grateful you have this at all. Some people just aren't meant for the legends. Maybe next time. You are Arthur Dent from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments."

Roasted by a quiz...wow.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I took it again and got outlaw, then villain. I guess I'm the bad guy

1C7A69A1 CF65 4105 86FC AF34C1041FAC

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and ijustwishtodie
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023

The Outlaw
You're fiercely independent with a sense of self that keeps you from bending to societal constraints. Okay, so you don't make a lot of friends, but the ones you do have are loyal and have similar values. Other characters do resent you, but they have a secret jealously of your freedom and absolute disregard for their hierarchies. For example, the Sheriff of Nottingham (from Robin Hood) expresses his hidden envy of a life that he could never have. Other outlaws in literature are Roux from Chocolat by Joanne Harris, and Maurice Leblanc's Arsène Lupin.

View attachment 143290
IMG 7974
"Your positivity is unstoppable"
Hm…not sure I'd be on a suicide site if that were true😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_7974.png
    IMG_7974.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: sserafim