• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

risanya

risanya

bleh
Aug 16, 2023
my bf lives in a apartment complex of over 15 stories and roof access. I was curious what the survivability rate of a jump would be and if it would be a fairly optimal way to ctb. What could potentially go wrong, etc. thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you land on concrete or sth similar it's most likely deadly. Imo.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
my bf lives in a apartment complex of over 15 stories and roof access. I was curious what the survivability rate of a jump would be and if it would be a fairly optimal way to ctb. What could potentially go wrong, etc. thank you
Yeah as long as you dont land on your feet you're almost certainly dead

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It is possible to ctb from the 4th floor if landing head first onto a hard surface.
But for suicide without landing on the head, a minimum height of 150 feet is needed.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Shiva_Story
risanya

risanya

bleh
Aug 16, 2023
wont the impact cause you to hit your head on the concrete either way though? And how painful/instant would it be? I dont want to be laying on the concrete suffering.