• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I have to drag myself through months of agony to make it to the other side.

If anyone wants to talk feel free to message I can give my Discord tag.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Escape Artist, outrider567, ShotgunShell and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those who are able to get euthanasia, it's not even legal in my country. I hope that you manage to achieve the outcome that you wish for.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and qwerty1969
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
Is that the day you will be euthanized? Or just like a first appointment kind of thing? Have you been approved for euthanasia is what I'm trying to ask basically

6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023
Would you mind sharing the criteria that got you approved? Feel free to link a post if you already discussed it.

Dignitas is strict but very compassionate in their responses.

I've heard Pegasos is more liberal but in my experience I find this to be furthest from the truth. The people who respond via email are quite nasty. Maybe your approach or circumstances yield more favorable consideration.

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I envy you!

I reached out to Dignitas and Pegasos. For Pegasos, their unofficial age limit is 50 it seems.

Dignitas provided me with some information about the lengthy process for mental suffering. I'm not sure if I have the energy to do it.

Also, I reached out to a Belgian org. Since I live close to Belgium they suggested to "start" therapy in Belgium and proceed from there.

I do have trouble to find a doctor that is not against euthanasia a priori.

OP, how did you find the right doc in Belgium?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Sorry that you're in constant pain, lost all your relationships and have an abusive mother--I only wish the best for you and I wish the same availability of this method was here in the US also like it is in Belgium

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023

The lack of compassion here is hilarious- to me. But I'm a little fucked up that way. I would say watch the trees. You'll get to see a few good thunderstorms before you go. The height of summer. Look for that. I'm old enough that I can tell you, 120 days is a blink of an eye.

• Hmph!
Reactions: 6MillionWaystoDie