• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

burglarlydante

burglarlydante

Apr 30, 2020
Im planning on ctb'n today, by jumping by the top of my building, but idk if it's tall enough for me to die.. and I don't wanna be in a wheelchair, so. Could somebody help me?

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, siray, Freelyffe88 and 2 others
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
AFAIK, 9 floors are enough if one floor is around ~3m, so it must be ~27m+, and the ground must be at least concrete/asphalt. But it's mostly a theory.

Reactions: burglarlydante
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
The building jump method is so freaky to me. Everyone has their own method to CTB, but for me I think the SN method is the easiest way to go.
20 or so years ago I witnessed a jumper off a parking garage. More accurately I heard it, then I saw the aftermath. I think it was only 7 or 8 stories high, but he landed head first, which is what I would probably try to do if I used this method. Even though it should be relatively painless it's the period of time before the jump that would make it difficult for me.

Hope you find peace in whatever you choose. We're thinking of you

• Love
Reactions: siray and burglarlydante
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
I sure hope you can bear extreme mental agitation when you're looking down from 10th floor. If you're desperate enough, you might make the jump. Otherwise it's incredibly horrifying.

Still, jumping is my preferred method, I have plenty of 20+ floors buildings in my city, in case I'm unable to acquire a firearm. A fall from such a height is 99.9% lethal, that's all that matters for me if death is what I truly want.

Plus, I can die knowing that I took revenge for being born with such a despicable genetic constitution. SN/Nembutal, hanging, firearms are nice, but the insane gruesomeness of jumping is unmatched.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, burglarlydante and Freelyffe88
burglarlydante

burglarlydante

Apr 30, 2020
I sure hope you can bear extreme mental agitation when you're looking down from 10th floor. If you're desperate enough, you might make the jump. Otherwise it's incredibly horrifying.

Still, jumping is my preferred method, I have plenty of 20+ floors buildings in my city, in case I'm unable to acquire a firearm. A fall from such a height is 99.9% lethal, that's all that matters for me if death is what I truly want.

Plus, I can die knowing that I took revenge for being born with such a despicable genetic constitution. SN/Nembutal, hanging, firearms are nice, but the insane gruesomeness of jumping is unmatched.
jumping is my preferred method too. I'd try to jump soon, I'm preparing my suicide notes, videos, emails and songs, sooo, it's gonna take about 2 months till I'm completely sure it's all right for me to go, from this hell.

Reactions: siray
B

Beached_whale

Jul 9, 2021
The building jump method is so freaky to me. Everyone has their own method to CTB, but for me I think the SN method is the easiest way to go.
20 or so years ago I witnessed a jumper off a parking garage. More accurately I heard it, then I saw the aftermath. I think it was only 7 or 8 stories high, but he landed head first, which is what I would probably try to do if I used this method. Even though it should be relatively painless it's the period of time before the jump that would make it difficult for me.

Hope you find peace in whatever you choose. We're thinking of you
Did he die instantly?

Reactions: burglarlydante and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I would think if he landed head first.... But Idk? lol just a guess