• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dummb57

Dec 1, 2022
Hi people, I would like you to help me answer a question, I've been thinking about committing suicide for a few months, but I'm afraid it won't work out and I would need a quick method because I have little time alone at home, I think about cutting my wrists, but I don't know if my blade is good enough for that.

icantandiwont

icantandiwont

Nov 15, 2022
I wouldn't suggest cutting. It's painful (really painful) and slow

Reactions: stermc, dummb57 and AnonymousS
Upvote 0
M

MovingOn

Nov 29, 2022
Let me put it this way: I would never ever want to cut my wrists. There are many methods discussed on this website that are far easier and less painful. There's also no reason that I see why anyone would have to "catch the bus" at home instead of in a forest outside or something.

In your case, I'm guessing you are young and you're talking about your parents. Don't do it. Talk to your parents about your problems. Don't make rash decisions. Give it a year at least.

Reactions: dummb57
Upvote 0
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I wouldn't suggest rushing. It's a mistake ❤️ please take your time and think about it absolutely thoroughly. Are you sure you want to do this?? Isn't it possible things could get better?? ❤️

Upvote 0
D

dummb57

Dec 1, 2022
Let me put it this way: I would never ever want to cut my wrists. There are many methods discussed on this website that are far easier and less painful. There's also no reason that I see why anyone would have to "catch the bus" at home instead of in a forest outside or something.

In your case, I'm guessing you are young and you're talking about your parents. Don't do it. Talk to your parents about your problems. Don't make rash decisions. Give it a year at least.
I'll look for it later, I don't live in the USA so I don't have a gun and gun possession, or anything like that, hanging me I don't have a rope, and the only option left over is to throw myself from a high place

Upvote 0
M

MovingOn

Nov 29, 2022
I'll look for it later, I don't live in the USA so I don't have a gun and gun possession, or anything like that, hanging me I don't have a rope, and the only option left over is to throw myself from a high place
I'm not going to recommend you to do anything but more than what you listed are discussed on this platform.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that the cutting method is certainly not recommended for ctb, it sounds so risky. But I do understand that it's so dreadful having limited ways to be free from this world, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to ctb, jumping terrifies me as a method but I envy those with the courage for it. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: BipolarExpress and dummb57
Upvote 0
D

dummb57

Dec 1, 2022
I agree that the cutting method is certainly not recommended for ctb, it sounds so risky. But I do understand that it's so dreadful having limited ways to be free from this world, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to ctb, jumping terrifies me as a method but I envy those with the courage for it. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.
Thank you very much, jumping for me is the method that I think are more likely to do, which prevents me and that I live with my parents so I never go out, and I don't know what excuse I would use to leave the house

Upvote 0