Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
I didn't know what to name this thread specifically so just named it 100th thread. I think some of my trans fellows are going to relate to what I say. But currently I'm living stealth at my work place and around my friends, I feel the most gender-euphoric at that point of time but whenever I return home I'm again treated as my assigned gender. It rips me apart when someone uses my dead name, it's unbearable. I haven't gone through hormone or gender reassignment surgery and that makes it much worse. I hate being trans and even the small things that happen at my home tend to anger me. And even if society accepts me, I fail to accept myself. Therefore, I want to be given another chance in another body which will be my actual and correct gender.

And no matter how many surgeries or hormones I go through, I will never be a cisgender man. Even though I belong to the trans community, I hate being trans. Sorry if I offend anyone but just the feeling of my body disgusts me. It's unpleasant. I have been living with this body for over two decades and I can no longer continue living. So I wish to be reincarnated which a lot of y'all don't seem to want but I do.

I got this thread idea from another thread. here, it is:

• Hugs
Reactions: tymmmm and Scacie
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Hey, I'm trans too and I think we are bascially in the same boat. GRS and FFS is just so so so far away from me, I won't be able to last as long till then. If I had the choice, I'd choose the body of a cis women instantly. Sure, being trans and its struggles is an integral part of myself, but all the experience I have on it are negative. From intense gender dysphoria to other traumas.
I don't necessarily hate the idea of being trans. If I was born in a more accepting country with accepting parents, I don't think I would necessarily hate it. I'll be able to transition early and get the gender affirming surgeries I need. Then, I suppose, I can be comfortable in my own skin.

Im not sure if I will choose reincarnation if offered the choice, even if its in a gender I want. I suppose I'm just tired of this word I guess, and don't want deal with its cruelty again.

Reactions: Yuki K
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
I'm MTF trans as well, although not beyond being on estrogen. I feel like there's been many more trans people recently, I only remember a couple others before we got all this exposure.
It would be nice to see so many other trans people in any other community except this one, seeing as what the forum is about šŸ˜„
I believe in reincarnation, and hope I'll do better next time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yuki K and Scacie
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Yea, it does suck huh. But I must admit, its nice knowing so many others share my struggles, in a morbid sort of way.

Reactions: Yuki K and tary