Mywill

Mywill

Feb 6, 2020
What am I waiting for ? For someone to care, to hope the ones around you notice how fucked you're ? How am I not ctb'd yet ? You haven't even tried. You and your excuess ? You wanted to live, you and your little bit of hope that existed matter of seconds ? You should be dead now if you had jumped every chance you have. 7 stories are enough to ctb. Quit lying to yourself. You wanted to, no one pushed you. You made the decision on giving up. Then Give up, and jump.

But.

I wanted to live. I still have my family to care about, least they care about me. They rises me up this long, put all this effort on me and my brother and this is how I repay them ? No, please no. Aleast not now, not before your parents died. I know this responsibility thing is too hard for you right, But don't give up, You still have time to decide. To not lose hope even if it exist. You'll maybe enjoy life while you can. Although, most times you felt like in pain. I mean, painkillers does ease up the headache. So does your anit-depressants. Take your meds. Everything would be fine, and everything will be fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandfound7